Peterborough Away ticket details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterborough Away ticket details

Club have secured an allocation of 2,483 tickets priced as follows.

Adults: £28
    Senior O65: £23
    Under 22s: £19
    Under 18s: £11
    Under 5s: £5

Tickets will go on sale (one ticket per client reference number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:
    • 10am Wednesday 6th October: 1500 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
    • 10am Thursday 7th October: 100 Loyalty Points - Subject to availability.
    • 10am Friday 8th October: 30 Loyalty Points – Subject to availability.
    • Should any tickets remain, further on sale information will be announced in due course.

Anyone making the trip up to Peterborough? Its not far from me so its a game that is on the agenda.

What imbecile worked that out . Thursday will be jammed " you're 39 in the queue , please be patient" . Why couldn't they jump down slowly . There's plenty of time

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      What imbecile worked that out . Thursday will be jammed " you're 39 in the queue , please be patient" . Why couldn't they jump down slowly . There's plenty of time
      Same here, could well be another Reading fiasco on at this rate.

Comment

I am sure Birmingham got 4000 tickets for this game, surely if there is demand we can ask for the same?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Must of taken note...now 1000 points on Thursday and 100 Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Must of taken note...now 1000 points on Thursday and 100 Friday.
            Where did u find that info ? , it's not on the official

Comment

So I just called up the club , 13 people in front of me . It's going to be time consuming and long trying to get thru tomorrow

Comment

Got ticket sales on my email calendar. They have changed from what was listed by the op last night(identical to what my calendar was showing at 6 am this morning) to the revised totals i put up earlier.
                Shame as two in my group don't have 1000 points so we will all wait until Friday...fingers crossed.

Comment

Anyone got an update of how many we have sold so far?

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
                    I am sure Birmingham got 4000 tickets for this game, surely if there is demand we can ask for the same?
                    Normally, I think visiting club has to commit to selling the full 4000 tickets, any not sold will be billed back to the visiting club. We'd have to gauge if we'd sell the additional 1500ish tickets requested.

Home clubs do this on the basis they have to open additional turnstiles and get extra stewards and staff in I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Normally, I think visiting club has to commit to selling the full 4000 tickets, any not sold will be billed back to the visiting club. We'd have to gauge if we'd sell the additional 1500ish tickets requested.

Home clubs do this on the basis they have to open additional turnstiles and get extra stewards and staff in I think.

Interestingly, according to peterborough's ticketing page (taken a screenshot here) , part of the main stand isnt being sold to home fans, and that is where the additional 1500 or so tickets would usually be, so maybe its not the full allocation as our page states.

Perhaps the club is waiting on the 2,483 allocation to sell out before moving onto the main stand section.

I fully expect the allocation will be increased if demand allows and I expect we will sell out imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Interestingly, according to peterborough's ticketing page (taken a screenshot here) , part of the main stand isnt being sold to home fans, and that is where the additional 1500 or so tickets would usually be, so maybe its not the full allocation as our page states.

Perhaps the club is waiting on the 2,483 allocation to sell out before moving onto the main stand section.

I fully expect the allocation will be increased if demand allows and I expect we will sell out imo.

Presumably Blue = Peterboro seating, Yellow = away?

Comment

That'll be it in a nutshell. I dunno, maybe Posh won't care if we only spill a few hundred into the A and B blocks, particularly if they cant fill those blocks with their own fans.

Comment

Yep definitely think we will sell out we got train tickets for £14

Comment

671 sold out of the 2,483 allocation so far.

around 1,800 tickets left.

I think this will make general sale and I think it will sell out.

Comment

Working...
                              X