Barbet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    On his day he is one of our better long range passers and first to track back. Keepers.
    Anyway MW rates him and is not gonna let him go.
    It’s out of Warbs hands come January, if he doesn’t sign a deal .

Comment

Hopefully club ties him down. Decent Championship defender and we don't exactly have pots of cash for a replacement.

I know we would all love a promotion season but we are far more likely to be in same league next season and need players like Barbet.

Comment

Not my favourite feel his positional sense sometimes leaves a lot to be desired also tackilng poor given away a lot of needless fouls and pens, and still waiting for him to hit the target with one of his free kicks? and he takes enough of them

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          Not my favourite feel his positional sense sometimes leaves a lot to be desired also tackilng poor given away a lot of needless fouls and pens, and still waiting for him to hit the target with one of his free kicks? and he takes enough of them
          This sounds like the Barbet when he first signed, not the Barbet of the last year , agree about the free kicks though.

Comment

CM wannabe. Had some decent games of late but is by far our weakest link in the back line IMO.

Can't take a free kick to save his life but had to give proper respect to that long range shot against Coventry before the 2nd goal...he has got a decent long range shot in him.

Comment

Working...
            X