Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

####ing soaked again !!!
    First of all if you want to beat one team it’s Preston, they use every possible way of wasting time and playing dead , to see us do the same to them at the end was a pleasure to watch.
    Strange game, first 30 minutes we were totally in control and one up, playing quite well and creating chances, then Preston booted one up field, Dunne completely done for pace and Dieng coming out for the ball, hesitating and being left in no man’s land as the ball trickled into the net.
    Rangers duly went to pot and were terrible until half time.

Second half 2-1 down within a minute, absence of any left back costing us dearly as ball rolled across the goal for and easy tap in. Any hope of a comeback looked miles off as we misplaced passes and created nothing, Preston players by now rolling about all over the pitch, ref to weak to book players for cheating.
    Suddenly the game turned, Dunne at the far post turned one in and our tails were now up.
    Pure joy when Chair curled in the winner after good work from Dykes.

Defensively we are at times a mess, easily turned with a long punt over the top.

Johansen looked out of salts and not sure he should have played.
    Mixed performances from a lot of players and I will give Dykes MOTM for his all round performance.

Another good 3 points against a #### house horrible team.

Pretty much how I saw it Romford. Worth getting wet for and pour yourself a sherry and settled down for strictly. Makes the evening much more pleasurable after a hard fought victory in dreadful conditions
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I have to agree with all of that Romford, thanks for the report and I hope you have dried off!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        I have to agree with all of that Romford, thanks for the report and I hope you have dried off!
        Now steam drying on the tube, was worth it though to beat a team that cheats

Comment

Disappointing to hear they're still up to their scummy feigning injury antics. By all means take your time, kill the game as much as you reasonably can but constantly diving and rolling around on the deck is despicable and unmanly.
          Hopefully their team bus runs out of petrol near Luton and they're stranded in purgatory overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Disappointing to hear they're still up to their scummy feigning injury antics. By all means take your time, kill the game as much as you reasonably can but constantly diving and rolling around on the deck is despicable and unmanly.
            Hopefully their team bus runs out of petrol near Luton and they're stranded in purgatory overnight.
            Preston are the kings of shithousery , they surround the ref for every foul , Maguire went down and stayed down 3 times after they took the lead .It’s great when it comes back to bite them in the #### when we are taking the ball to the corner flag in injury time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Preston are the kings of shithousery , they surround the ref for every foul , Maguire went down and stayed down 3 times after they took the lead .It’s great when it comes back to bite them in the #### when we are taking the ball to the corner flag in injury time.
              You know as bad as they are it doesn't seem awful to me, here in Canada our club and national teams play in CONCACAF, these Central American National and club teams are the worst and their corrupt refs buy it all, believe me, you have probably seen nothing like it!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

That Maguire what a fanny you'd have thought he'd been poleaxed , ref needed to be stronger. Pne got what they deserved FA

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Their No.24 should have been booked for his antics when walking off ever so slowly holding his shoulder (having received on field treatment) only to come running back on the pitch as soon as the match restarted. If that is not ungentlemanly behaviour, or whatever it is they want to call it, I don't know what is. That should be one of the things the authorities should be looking at stamping out. If not a booking, at least have a minimum amount of time that the player needs to wait before coming back on.

And yes it was funny when we returned the time wasting on them at the end. It's called Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

You know as bad as they are it doesn't seem awful to me, here in Canada our club and national teams play in CONCACAF, these Central American National and club teams are the worst and their corrupt refs buy it all, believe me, you have probably seen nothing like it!
                    I agree. There was a hilarious youtube video of a player hitting himself with bottle thrown on the pitch and the ref just ignored him and let play go on.

Comment

Working...
                    X