Palace fan in peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace fan in peace

Hi all I’ve got a ticket to the Preston game on Saturday which will be my first visit to Loftus Road - it’s a classic old school ground that I’ve wanted to go to for a long time and you seem to be in good form at the moment. What would you advise are the best pubs to go to around the stadium to sample the pre match atmosphere? Best of luck and hope to witness a good performance and three points!

Conningham Arms or White Horse

Comment

Originally posted by markf206 View Post
      Hi all I’ve got a ticket to the Preston game on Saturday which will be my first visit to Loftus Road - it’s a classic old school ground that I’ve wanted to go to for a long time and you seem to be in good form at the moment. What would you advise are the best pubs to go to around the stadium to sample the pre match atmosphere? Best of luck and hope to witness a good performance and three points!
      Hope you get to witness a stunning three points Mark and all the best Bro, good luck to ya.

Comment

You've been recommended some rough pubs I'd have to say the defectors weld if you want something a bit more upmarket.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Crown & Sceptre If you want to be amongst the Rs to talk about Eze. 10 min walk to the ground

Comment

Plenty of pubs to chose from take your pick

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Plenty of pubs to chose from take your pick
              Come early, have a little Beano, I'm working have a couple for me Lads!

Comment

Working...
              X