I fooking love the indians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fooking love the indians

The season has been disappointing so far, but there are still many games to go. We must make every effort to end it positively, not least for our fans, the people who have continued to support and believe in the club through all the highs and lows. Together we can succeed."

On his new appointment Ishan Saksena said: "Since becoming CEO, I have developed a great love and very strong passion for the club. It is therefore a great honour for me to assume this position. It is a position of trust and I will hold it with great pride.

"I would like to thank Flavio for all his hard work during his time here and for the many positive additions he has made.

"I must also express my gratitude to all our fans, who are the real owners of the club. I feel a real responsibility to repay their loyalty and intend to do all I can to bring the great days back to Loftus Road

Going up to the local curry house and gonna smooch the lot of em!!

Long live India!

Comment

scott are they the majority shareholders now??
      "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
        The season has been disappointing so far, but there are still many games to go. We must make every effort to end it positively, not least for our fans, the people who have continued to support and believe in the club through all the highs and lows. Together we can succeed."

On his new appointment Ishan Saksena said: "Since becoming CEO, I have developed a great love and very strong passion for the club. It is therefore a great honour for me to assume this position. It is a position of trust and I will hold it with great pride.

"I would like to thank Flavio for all his hard work during his time here and for the many positive additions he has made.

"I must also express my gratitude to all our fans, who are the real owners of the club. I feel a real responsibility to repay their loyalty and intend to do all I can to bring the great days back to Loftus Road
        Here's hoping it's the start of an era that will live long in the memory, and for all the right reasons too.

Comment

Working...
        X