No announcement yet.

Bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he is going to stay with Ipswich. Seems like the best option for him and Ipswich. Not sure he fits our style of play as far as our club is concerned.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      I think he is going to stay with Ipswich. Seems like the best option for him and Ipswich. Not sure he fits our style of play as far as our club is concerned.
      I think he deserves another go with us next season if we are not promoted . He can’t do any more than he is doing , if he wasn’t our player and was scoring at that rate in league 1 fans would be saying why aren’t we going in for him .

Comment

Assuming we don’t go up, we should definitely get him back for next season. Charlie’s involvement will be even less next season, who knows what will happen with Gray and I think Bonne and Dykes up top together would be a good combo

Having said that he is an Ipswich fan so who knows where his head is/will be

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          Assuming we don’t go up, we should definitely get him back for next season. Charlie’s involvement will be even less next season, who knows what will happen with Gray and I think Bonne and Dykes up top together would be a good combo

Having said that he is an Ipswich fan so who knows where his head is/will be
          As much as he may be an Ipswich fan, he also plays Football for a living, think he will come back if asked.

Comment

Alright......How much shall we ask for ?

https://insidefutbol.com/2021/10/10/...-bonne/532575/

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

As much as he may be an Ipswich fan, he also plays Football for a living, think he will come back if asked.
              Peter Crouch was an R's fan as well, however, his career came first when it matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I think he deserves another go with us next season if we are not promoted . He can’t do any more than he is doing , if he wasn’t our player and was scoring at that rate in league 1 fans would be saying why aren’t we going in for him .
                Not sure he is pacey enough. But on the other hand; pace is far from everything in football of course. And It`s a plus that he never hides....

Edit: Was he not given enough game time? That could also be a reason behind his goal drought at QPR.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Not sure he is pacey enough. But on the other hand; pace is far from everything in football of course. And It`s a plus that he never hides....

Edit: Was he not given enough game time? That could also be a reason behind his goal drought at QPR.
                  He wasn’t given enough game time in my opinion, especially when Dykes was really struggling. Once Austin arrived it was even less time ,big decisions for all concerned at the end of the season.I think the club are in a win , win situation should he keep up his scoring rate , there would be no shortage of takers should we not want him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He wasn’t given enough game time in my opinion, especially when Dykes was really struggling. Once Austin arrived it was even less time ,big decisions for all concerned at the end of the season.I think the club are in a win , win situation should he keep up his scoring rate , there would be no shortage of takers should we not want him back.
                    I agree. And I feel Austin could have helped him immensly with his somewhat dodgy positioning and timing. Besides; Like you imply, I do also think we can get a decent amount of money should we chose to sell him at the end of this season.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Lot of players get the confidence required from loan spells, hpefully this will give him a lift but he'll still need consistent games and would you put him ahead of Dykes ?

If he could playe alongside Dykes then why not bring him back in Jan ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Lot of players get the confidence required from loan spells, hpefully this will give him a lift but he'll still need consistent games and would you put him ahead of Dykes ?

If he could playe alongside Dykes then why not bring him back in Jan ?
                        Dykes, Chair or Willock might be off to Newcastle in Jan......?

Comment

Chair and willock won't be joining them. They are have people like Joe willock and Saint maximan who play in the role already. Dykes might go there as apart from callum Wilson they are shocking upfront. Joe Linton is their version of Brett angel.

Comment

Scored again. Good lad

Comment

I backed Ipswich tonite 2/1

Comment

Scored again tonight. Surely will be called back in January.

Comment

Working...
                                X