Bad egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad egg

Could be BS could be true . Was speaking with a friend at the game last night whos friend of a friend sisters boyfriends aunty suggests that grey has terrible attitude and ruined the good harmony we had built as his already fallen out with some of our key players and that’s why no premiership club or top championship sides wanted him last few years . Hence why we got him and hoping to get the grey at Brentford. I get in a work place you don’t get on with every one . But hope it’s all BS as I do like him as a player

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Could be BS could be true . Was speaking with a friend at the game last night whos friend of a friend sisters boyfriends aunty suggests that grey has terrible attitude and ruined the good harmony we had built as his already fallen out with some of our key players and that’s why no premiership club or top championship sides wanted him last few years . Hence why we got him and hoping to get the grey at Brentford. I get in a work place you don’t get on with every one . But hope it’s all BS as I do like him as a player
    I only care about how he performs for QPR , so far so good .

Comment

Only time will tell , all looks good so far

Comment

Can't see that. If it were true, it would reflect very poorly on our management team if they did indeed bring a known rotter into the fold. I don't think it's any coincidence that our upturn in form last season coincided with getting shot of BOS..... we therefore have recent first-hand experience of the negative corrosive impact having a git in the team creates, just doesn't make sense to get another one in several months later.

Comment

BTW it’s Gray & not Grey as you put it, can’t believe any of that otherwise we would’ve sent him back already because that’s what a friend of friend & his mate & uncle said I agree Jeff, lol

Comment

Warburton knows Gray very well from his Brentford days and if his attitude is a problem he would not have signed him. The reason no Premier League clubs were signing him is because he is simply not PL standard. Regarding top Championship clubs: I very much doubt he would play much for B’mouth, WBA and Fulham had they signed him. Thats probably the reason he ended up with us - not attitude issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

BTW it’s Gray & not Grey as you put it, can’t believe any of that otherwise we would’ve sent him back already because that’s what a friend of friend & his mate & uncle said I agree Jeff, lol
              Grey or gray still reads the same and you clearly understood who I meant or wouldn’t of commented on it So it’s irrelevant you bringing this up . However
              just passing on the conversation I had over a hot dog and Fanta . Me …..personally don’t care as long as he puts the ball in the net . However if we wanted to send him back for any reason as you suggested we may not be able to as he will be under a loan contract and a loan fee paid . So that’s incorrect qpr Jeff .
              Cheers qpr Jeff urrrrrrrrrsssssss
              as you were .

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                Warburton knows Gray very well from his Brentford days and if his attitude is a problem he would not have signed him. The reason no Premier League clubs were signing him is because he is simply not PL standard. Regarding top Championship clubs: I very much doubt he would play much for B’mouth, WBA and Fulham had they signed him. Thats probably the reason he ended up with us - not attitude issues.
                Just was passing on ….
                tbh he would walk into West Brom and Bournemouth team all day long .

Comment

Grey or gray still reads the same and you clearly understood who I meant or wouldn’t of commented on it So it’s irrelevant you bringing this up . However
                  just passing on the conversation I had over a hot dog and Fanta . Me …..personally don’t care as long as he puts the ball in the net . However if we wanted to send him back for any reason as you suggested we may not be able to as he will be under a loan contract and a loan fee paid . So that’s incorrect qpr Jeff .
                  Cheers qpr Jeff urrrrrrrrrsssssss
                  as you were .

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                    This 100%. If he disrupted harmony at Brentford Warburton would have known about this. Also, as Stainrod says, all that matters is what he does at QPR and we only have him on loan anyway.

Comment

I said to boy the other evening, watch his body laungage, when he doesn't get the perfect pass, he appears to have a right go and throw his arms up, for me he's going to be marmite but so far not overly impressed with his attitude!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X