Observation for the fans on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation for the fans on here

I have noticed when a player gets a lot of stick, the very next game they do great. Chair after last week embarrassment, he was getting a lot of hate on here. This isn't the only time however, Dykes was getting a lot of hate last season, went on a great run. Even the defence was taking some heat last week, clean sheet. So i dont know about you but i think Austin needs to be sold, Dieng is League 2 at best, defence needs to be shot and as for our midfield. Embarrassing!!!

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
    I have noticed when a player gets a lot of stick, the very next game they do great. Chair after last week embarrassment, he was getting a lot of hate on here. This isn't the only time however, Dykes was getting a lot of hate last season, went on a great run. Even the defence was taking some heat last week, clean sheet. So i dont know about you but i think Austin needs to be sold, Dieng is League 2 at best, defence needs to be shot and as for our midfield. Embarrassing!!!
    Totally agree,spot on post

Comment

You must be a very sensitive soul if you see any form of criticism as hate.

Comment

So practically the whole team is useless

Comment

Did we lose last night ?

Comment

Guys, the OP is not being serious with the last sentence.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Agreed.

I don't know why he singled out only a few. They were all diabolical.

What an absolute shower!

Comment

Your words to the head coach's ears

Comment

I have been supporting Rangers for 53 years, nobody I know who supports the club or any regular poster on WARTB’s hates any player, including me.

Did you mean criticism?
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Chair has rightly come under scrutiny for a lack of end product and not always picking the right pass. We all want him to do well and hurt the opposition where it matters. At this level he is a very talented player who ought to be dominating and running games for fun. Having talent like Willock alongside him and Charlie up front ought to give him a platform to really shine - hopefully last night is the start of a run of potent attacking performances from Ilias.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                      Thank you for confirming for the others. Apparently this joke went whoosh, right over their head. I think i keep it simple next time so they can keep up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X