Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Fans

QPR could face FA action over pitch invasions

Rangers could also be in hot water after a fan in the Ellerslie Road Stand allegedly hit an assistant referee in the back with a flagstick left in front of the stand by club mascot Jude The Cat.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...itch-invasions

Now what did he do that for ?

Sounds like Blue Nose behaviour. Bet the perpetrator will have a North Wales address

Comment

So the bloke who ran on why we were playing was ejected and the ones that went on when the game had stopped face prosecution , should be the other way round

Comment

Thought I saw a guy run on from the paddocks when the final penalty went in to celebrate with the players near the corner flag, and it looked like a steward, who originally tackled him to the ground, helped him back into the paddock. Didn't see the lino get hit with anything though.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The lino went all drama queen when a flag was pushed in his direction but with no contact. More than likely trying to distract from his abject performance.

Comment

Palace 82 quarter final and Ipswich away 85 milk cup quarter final ,now they were pitch invasions, last night doesn’t even come close .

Comment

I don't understand why any of our fans would even want to run on to the pitch after a game of not so much importance. I mean it is great that we went through against a Premiership side, but it is still only going into the 4th round. We haven't made it to the final yet.

Comment

On Tuesday evening during - and following - our Carabao Cup victory against Everton, 13 supporters were arrested for pitch incursions.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...aviour-230921/

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  On Tuesday evening during - and following - our Carabao Cup victory against Everton, 13 supporters were arrested for pitch incursions.

I used to run on the pitch after every game until i grew out of it, so did ten of thousands of kids the length and breadth of Britain before all Hillsborough and Heysel.

All we ever wanted to do was celebrate or commiserate with our hero’s.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Jesus wept! They should call it a "climate change" protest and then receive a mild telling off. Weird how causing carnage on M25 is less of an offence than wandering onto a footy pitch for 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Jesus wept! They should call it a "climate change" protest and then receive a mild telling off. Weird how causing carnage on M25 is less of an offence than wandering onto a footy pitch for 30 seconds.
                      Anything football related these days is crime of the century, that’s the way football fans have been treated for years .

Comment

after 2 years of lockdown, people are excited and 13 arrested? how many when millwalll had punch ups around the bush recently? im sure something was thrown from away end when austin scored his pen, but blimey, tis seems an over reaction, we have hardly had any cup success in 20yrs! i had crack dealers and users yards from my door again last night, where were the police?

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          after 2 years of lockdown, people are excited and 13 arrested? how many when millwalll had punch ups around the bush recently? im sure something was thrown from away end when austin scored his pen, but blimey, tis seems an over reaction, we have hardly had any cup success in 20yrs! i had crack dealers and users yards from my door again last night, where were the police?
                          That was the Police.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            Is there gear any good?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Is there gear any good?
                              Blimey never had you down as a sniffer
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X