Left back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left back

I wonder what Warbs will do with McCallum and Wallace out?

I would go with Barbet to left wing back and Dunne in at centre back.

Thoughts?

Seems a sensible option. Hopefully Sam is okay for Friday as he's really coming into some good form and is starting to click with willock and chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      I wonder what Warbs will do with McCallum and Wallace out?

I would go with Barbet to left wing back and Dunne in at centre back.

Thoughts?
      Do we know he is out?

Comment

I think Barbet would play there but only if we went to a 4-4-2 and he didn't need to attack so much. Alternatively, he could put Odubajo at lwb.

Comment

McCallum was in pain when he was substituted. It looked like an a knee injury to me ... Let`s hope he is fine though!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Really like McCallum. Wonder if we could get him on a permanent at the end of the loan? Fits the left wing back role perfectly. Norwich look absolute pony though so they might want him for next season.

Comment

He greeted dunne when he came off the pitch at the end so he was up and about and looked ok. Fingers crossed maybe just initial impact which calmed down

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Really like McCallum. Wonder if we could get him on a permanent at the end of the loan? Fits the left wing back role perfectly. Norwich look absolute pony though so they might want him for next season.
                Naturally he still has some learning to do, but looks very promising indeed. I see him as a future attacking playing rather than a left back. He certainly has an eye for goal and was trying for 3 in 3 when he inadvertently, via the keeper, set up Austin for his 1st goal.

I wouldn't mind signing him on a permanent deal either, but doubt Norwich will be selling him as they look destined to come straight back down to the Championship.

Comment

Working...
                X