Diengs positioning …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diengs positioning …

Having just looked at the highlights again, Diengs positioning for the Wells goal was suspect. Literally gave him the whole side of the net to aim at.

He’s been quite poor the last 3 games. Hopefully it’s just a bad patch!

I'd be more worried about the defence. Jordy who everyone tells me on here is brilliant looks completely ponderous and stuck in mud. The young lad dunne has to be given a run of games. I thought the 1st goal for Bristol barbet was just ball watching whilst dickie had 2 player overlap. Barbet needs to be told but dickie is definitely not commanding. We lack an organizer out of those 3 who has some kind of pace
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The gun ho footy that we play which is enjoyable to watch does come with consequences and we saw that yesterday unfortunately

Comment

For the 1st goal no one was goal side of Chris Martin , no one run back with him . He's not quick

Comment

We got caught on the break for both goals , that’s a team issue not an individual one , just watched 10 mins of highlights and still can’t believe we haven’t won .Dykes had 3 great chances but I don’t really blame hin , 1st he hits the post with a header but he is stretching to reach it , 2nd he takes shot early but keeper reads it , 3rd is a nice side foot finish but keeper makes great save . I know some will say he has to finish them but I tend to credit the keeper .I do though question Diengs position for the wells goal he left one side far to open .

Comment

Dieng’s form dipped late last season due to the loan of Kelly and MW freezing out Lumley last season.

Signing Archer as backup Keeper looks a poor decision as the young inexperienced Walsh appears to be Dieng’s only real competition now.

Dieng’s distribution is another part of his game that needs additional work,his clearances from the ball rolling towards him seldom reach Dykes or a wide player.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I'd be more worried about the defence. Jordy who everyone tells me on here is brilliant looks completely ponderous and stuck in mud. The young lad dunne has to be given a run of games. I thought the 1st goal for Bristol barbet was just ball watching whilst dickie had 2 player overlap. Barbet needs to be told but dickie is definitely not commanding. We lack an organizer out of those 3 who has some kind of pace
              Agree about Martin's goal. we had 3 defenders at the near post leaving him totally free at the back. One of the CBs (Barbet) should have gone there.

Comment

Do we just pick on random players when we loose couple games , keeps a clean sheet Friday night you will love him again . People need to stop picking holes in everything when we loose .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                  Do we just pick on random players when we loose couple games , keeps a clean sheet Friday night you will love him again . People need to stop picking holes in everything when we loose .
                  Yes, we do.
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    So nobody can have an opinion on here unless it is all sunshine and brightness.

Comment

Cough cough …. Yes people can have opinions. However digging out dieng about his position for a goal is clutching at straws . His up there with the best keepers in the league . Easily prem standard

Comment

Working...
                      X