Effort and commitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effort and commitment

Can not knock this team for effort or commitment. We have come across 2 games where 2 goal keepers have played unbelievable . We lost but we gave everything that’s all we can ask . Ps chair was rubbish again today I don’t rate him

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Can not knock this team for effort or commitment. We have come across 2 games where 2 goal keepers have played unbelievable . We lost but we gave everything that’s all we can ask . Ps chair was rubbish again today I don’t rate him
    Agree about the effort and commitment but disagree regarding Chair. I thought he did a good job playing slightly deeper to help out Johansen.

Comment

Chair did ok , no one shone . Problem was the lack of composure in front of goal . Put the ball in the corners not straight at the keeper .

Comment

So long as we stay confident we will do ok. We create chances and have some good players. This is a tough league and not an awful lot between the teams in it. We will have good and bad spells.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Chair did ok , no one shone . Problem was the lack of composure in front of goal . Put the ball in the corners not straight at the keeper .
          Yes, that's brilliant advice. Never put the ball straight at the keeper - always put in out of his reach, preferably in the corners!

Comment

I rate Chair - I think he has great potential that he has only partly released. We haven't seen the best of him yet.

Comment

Best player in this team by a country mile, that dummy and back heal for willock to cross for dykes in the first half was really average and I can see why you don’t rate him. You make a good comment re effort, and none more so than our diminutive no 10 making hell for leather on 3 occasions to counter their break, sorry averagely and overratedly doing this.
              can I just add you’re footballingly you’re as thick as sh!te. Sorry but you’ve riled me there and deserve that. Walk on

Comment

All about opinions,but for wot it’s worth I think we’re a better side with Ilias in it…his partnership with Willo gets better each game….my only concern is obviously the amount of goals we are conceding …but I’m enjoying watching my team…& I believe we’re very close to achieving something with this squad of players…

Comment

WTF? Effort and commitment is a basic requirement. It's non-negotiable and expected at all times. Complimenting their E&C is as meaningless as complimenting them for wearing their boots on the right feet.

Comment

Problem is all other championship sides have fitness and effort. We have to be a cut above them in terms of quality if we actually want to achieve something this season. It's annoying because we're making poor mistakes and not being ruthless Infront of goal. Players like willock won't to here next season so if we don't push for promotion then it will be considered a bit of a waste
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Golborne View Post
                      Best player in this team by a country mile, that dummy and back heal for willock to cross for dykes in the first half was really average and I can see why you don’t rate him. You make a good comment re effort, and none more so than our diminutive no 10 making hell for leather on 3 occasions to counter their break, sorry averagely and overratedly doing this.
                      can I just add you’re footballingly you’re as thick as sh!te. Sorry but you’ve riled me there and deserve that. Walk on
                      meow get the claws away bitch !
                      the chair bit at the end was me being sarcastic as loads on this site and fans near where I sit don’t rate him . You clearly are the thick one .
                      As you were

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        agree that Chair did ok given the deeper role he had.

Also, with the finishing. Dykes was unlucky with his header, but should have lifted the ball over Bentley with his one on one chance and then slotted the ball into the bottom corner to the keeper's right.
                        Austin could also have done better with his one on one.
                        Wells showed them how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Banbury View Post
                          All about opinions,but for wot it’s worth I think we’re a better side with Ilias in it…his partnership with Willo gets better each game….my only concern is obviously the amount of goals we are conceding …but I’m enjoying watching my team…& I believe we’re very close to achieving something with this squad of players…
                          Agree and also his link up play with Wallace (when fit) is excellent too.

Comment

Chair is a great little player who has done really well for us but I hope he isn't overplayed. I'm not saying he's not physically able to play every week but he gets lumps kicked out of him and gets on with it but we may have to rotate him a bit to keep him fresh. We have good options on our bench but only seem to use them when things aren't going our way rather than a planned substitution.

Comment

Working...
                            X