Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    Said it before we need 3 players in January.
    1. Right Back. Better than what we have now.
    2. Central Defender. One who has pace. None of the current centre-halves is very quick.
    3. Striker. We need a young fast striker. The 3 we have now is not enough. I would loan a striker from the Premier League.

All these areas must be addressed in the January transfer window. If we get these 3 in January we will be very strong at the business end of the season. I still believe we will finish in the top 6 this season.
    I do agree that we need a RB. Kakay is very limited and a bit like Lumley looks to lack the quality that would drive improvement. The Brentford lad I had high hopes but he's had a terrible injury. He has lost 2 yards of pace. Was Brentford's fastest player before injury.
    STain I understand your concerns but it doesn't mean we need to spend a fortune. A couple of loans wouldn't be the worst idea.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I do agree that we need a RB. Kakay is very limited and a bit like Lumley looks to lack the quality that would drive improvement. The Brentford lad I had high hopes but he's had a terrible injury. He has lost 2 yards of pace. Was Brentford's fastest player before injury.
      STain I understand your concerns but it doesn't mean we need to spend a fortune. A couple of loans wouldn't be the worst idea.
      We’ve lost our first game of the season to a side that have spent a fortune and will be top 6 at least . Only Man City have won more games than us In all divisions in the last year but apparently we need more players,we’ve recruited as well as I can remember for a long time , let’s be happy with what we have , we can’t keep wanting more .

Comment

Only that mantra of 'Only Man City have won more games in 2020' has been quoted more times than both us and Man City actually won games.

Comment

Working...
        X