Odubajo and Reading equaliser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odubajo and Reading equaliser

Had that been Kane or Kakay they would have been ripped apart on this site. I know he is still settling in at the club, but seems to be getting an easier ride on here than most others would have.

A lot of People on here hated kane from the off. I admit I thought Wallace was a shocking player at the start but the guy has looked a different player since Jan this year. He was probably our most in form player until he got injured after he carried on his form from last season. Even when kane played well some posters on here still said he shouldn't have been starting. They celebrated his departure when in reality he was a very solid player for us who chipped in with some very good performances but it was never enough for some. He's a better player than kakay imo. Whether moses is a better player remains to be seen.

Comment

If all players are to take responsibility and critique for making mistakes then look at Stef Johansen lack of movement closely for readings second goal.

Comment

Maybe its an improvement that the fanbase is giving players a chance?

Comment

I think defensively Odubajo is worse than the two, but going forward he is comfortably the strongest. He is a dynamic player and when he gets the ball I know he is capable of doing something useful with it. Good turn of pace, great engine.

I'd stick Albert in there ahead of Kane! Glad he has gone. He did well in his first ever game for us coming off the bench, was turgid for most of his time here. He had a decent last run of games which is what people remember most.

Kakay is an out-and-out Ranger; just the sort you want as a squad player.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Had that been Kane or Kakay they would have been ripped apart on this site. I know he is still settling in at the club, but seems to be getting an easier ride on here than most others would have.
            So fill your boots and #### him right off, how very dare he and shame on us for not jumping down his throat,maybe he may settle in though, if we get behind him and appreciate what he can do.

Comment

Ronnie on the vino again

Comment

Originally posted by neavohoops View Post
                Ronnie on the vino again
                Zzzz go and check if your better half wants you for anything, be really nice she may let you go Football again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                  Zzzz go and check if your better half wants you for anything, be really nice she may let you go Football again.
                  I can't promise we won't use words of a colorful nature though.

Comment

Lets not write Moses off just yet like some did with Wallace and then ended up having to eat humble pie .Two years of Kane was enough for plenty of us to conclude he was a poor player as well as it turns out a bit of an #### of a bloke with comments regarding Kakay.

Comment

deffo went missing for the 1st goal, but all the goals were poor defending 2nd allowed to turn on the edge of the box no one near him, 3rd all sucked in no one watching or tracking his run again no one near him, poor defending all round

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

So fill your boots and #### him right off, how very dare he and shame on us for not jumping down his throat,maybe he may settle in though, if we get behind him and appreciate what he can do.
                        It didn't take long for people to get on this MB and #### off Kane, but then again he did sign from Chelsea.

I have yet to see a decent defensive display from Odubajo where he hasn't messed up. As for not jumping down players throats, how many have already written off Dozzell as a poor player after just a few cameo appearances?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

It didn't take long for people to get on this MB and #### off Kane, but then again he did sign from Chelsea.

I have yet to see a decent defensive display from Odubajo where he hasn't messed up. As for not jumping down players throats, how many have already written off Dozzell as a poor player after just a few cameo appearances?
                          Couldn't agree more that our players are often not given time or are pulled apart after a bad performance, Football fans can be a fickle lot, can't see it doing much for Heart and confidence, hopefully Odubajo will calm down into his role and sort out his potential play, I'm sure the Boys at the back will other some kind and some very choice words to that end.

Comment

Working...
                          X