X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    Imo we look better with two up front Austin on own don’t work

I can see gray playing with Austin and dykes with both rotating to play with gray

Leave a comment:

• QPROslo
    started a topic Austin, Dykes or Gray?

Austin, Dykes or Gray?

If we start with one up front against B'mouth, whom would you start?

I think Austin looks like he is off-form. He didn't get too much service against Reading, but that might also have to do with his movement - not being at the right place at the right time. Gray made an instant impact when he came on, but he obviously had the advantage of playing against tired feet. As others have brought up, Austin seems to be at his best when we play two up front.

To me it is between Dykes and Gray to start, if we go with one striker, and if fit, I would start Dykes and bring Gray on at some time.

However, we are in a luxury situation, having Chair, Willock, Dykes, Austin and Gray to choose from, so it could also be two up front and one of Chair and Willock behind. Chair got a heavy knock on Saturday so if he is not match fit I would have started Willock behind Dykes and Austin. Dykes and Gray have had very little time together so it is probably too early for that combo to start the match.
Working...
X