Problem buying Reading tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem buying Reading tickets

Anyone else having problems getting tickets via the website? "No seats available matching your criteria"

Must have sold out as I get the same message. If its not available tomorrow I'll get a seat in the home stands

Comment

Think it’s sold out already .

Comment

They just released more tickets. Full allocation now been made available.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          That was this afternoon, got an extra 500 odd but think they’re gone now as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            Think the full allocation is 4000 but we only have just over half of that.
            Can only presume the club would of had to buy all the remaining tickets regardless of whether we sell them all which is why we haven't taken the full amount?
            It would be nice for the club to explain as I know quite a few still needing tickets.

Comment

I've reluctantly bought a ticket in one of the home stands for £27

Not sure I'll be able to contain myself when we score our fifth goal....?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                I've reluctantly bought a ticket in one of the home stands for £27

Not sure I'll be able to contain myself when we score our fifth goal....?
                I think they just increased our allocation

Comment

Sat on phone for 25 mins then it gives me the old number that's now obsolete ... Shambles

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

I think they just increased our allocation
                    Still says sold out on the site.

Too late for me as I've got my ticket now.

Comment

They have said they've contacted the fakes and are waiting to hear back if they will realise anymore later today

Comment

Going to get tickets on the home section next to the away bit, who’s joining us?

Boooo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                          Going to get tickets on the home section next to the away bit, who’s joining us?

Boooo
                          I did that once at Stamford Bridge in a 2-0 win, not my best idea.
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                          X