No announcement yet.

Dickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not at all, we don’t want our stars to go but being realistic if offers come in & are excessive then the board will have to think about it, I would rather keep them but the financial side speaks volumes for our club

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      What I cannot understand is how many R's fans seem so happy by how much money we get for our stars! It seems that most are more interested in the value of our players than the success of the team. I understand that we cannot compete with Premier Club re-wages, however, it is so obvious that the club is eager to get the money. Certain statements worry me as it gives the impression that we are just used as a stepping stone.
      I would rather keep them and try and build a side to win promotion and then with 2 or 3 good quality additions, stay and compete in the EPL. However, I agree that a big excessive fee (for me nothing less than a basic £20m with add ons) is likely to be considered and accepted by the Board.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I would rather keep them and try and build a side to win promotion and then with 2 or 3 good quality additions, stay and compete in the EPL. However, I agree that a big excessive fee (for me nothing less than a basic £20m with add ons) is likely to be considered and accepted by the Board.
        It’s not only about fees it’s also about the players earning potential, if you were told you could earn 10 times what you earn now , everyones head would be turned . If the fee is reasonable sometimes it’s better to accept than keep an unsettled player , hopefully we can get through this season without any of that happening.

Comment

Qpr come on you r, Michael Hardy

Comment

Working...
          X