On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Best £5 I have spent in a long time, enjoyable game with plenty of chances, Oxford play decent football and never turned to hoof ball.
    Support from the crowd tonight was fantastic, the best I’ve heard for a long time.

Onto the game, nervy opening 20 mins, we then settled and played some good football , MOTM again Dickie, cracker of a goal and defended superbly, very good performances from Thomas until he run out of puff, Willock, Chair and Dunne all played well, if Chair would just release the ball a bit earlier he would be premiership bound.

Intersting performance from Ojubajo, he seems to pop up all over the place, 1 minute good next minute ####,

Kakay was OK but I’m not a fan, Archer made a couple of decent saves but looks nervy playing out from the back.

Overall a enjoyable cup tie, haven’t said that for years, crowd looked about 7500, with 2000 Oxford, however at times it was like a full house

Agree with some of what said but thought Thomas was useless ,ran around like a headless chicken , saw some good glimpses from dozzell and made and won some 50/50s

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Agree with some of what said but thought Thomas was useless ,ran around like a headless chicken , saw some good glimpses from dozzell and made and won some 50/50s
      Bit harsh on Thomas, too me useless is watching Kakay trying to defend he was a lot better tha that

Comment

Thomas chases players down until he tires , poor touch and poor positional play believe me I wish I wasn't writing this

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Bit harsh on Thomas, too me useless is watching Kakay trying to defend he was a lot better tha that
          Agree about Thomas. Done ok.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Thomas chases players down until he tires , poor touch and poor positional play believe me I wish I wasn't writing this
            He tried but his delivery is often poor as well. I don't see a decent player in him for this level.
            Dozzell was also a bit disappointing. I think Duke-McKenna looks more promising and had a good game in his cameo role.
            I am still undecided by Kelman. Some decent work but his finishing needs improving.

Comment

Working...
            X