Albert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    The bloke plays like a supporter he is, buckets of enthusiasm.
    Good man I hope he enjoys it I do.
    ​​​​​
    With the exception that he is actually good at football
    I do agree though that he did very well and along with Ball changed the game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      With the exception that he is actually good at football
      I do agree though that he did very well and along with Ball changed the game.
      I think that's it with Uncle, with his skills and experience, he can offer something new/different to a game in progress. I don't think that same formula would work for a whole game, nor am I sure he could keep it up for a whole game.

In short, he needs to come on as a sub more often to offer a new dimension and go some way to "confound" the opposition set up and defence..

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        I think the big problem for Adomah is the three at the back system. He is a traditional winger and not a wing back. He will never be a starter i our regular 3-4-2-1 set up. When Adomah and Ball were introduced we switched to four at the back system and Adomah could play in front of Kakay, not having to think about defending. This is the ideal way to use him. However, most likely three at the back will be the melody and Adomah will almost never start a match.
        Very much this indeed but what a little plan B he gives us, also a Fan love his passion, take a bow uncle, well deserved

Comment

I like Uncle Albert, provides natural width which players like Dykes and Asutin thrive on. His runs create space which stretch the opposition, always looks half decent when I see him play.

Comment

Working...
          X