Rumblings rather than rumours Mittal/Curbishley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumblings rather than rumours Mittal/Curbishley

Spoke to my normal source (brother of former midfielder now working in a different capacity within the club) and he has learned through the grapevine that Mittal IS buying out Briatore and there has been a suggestion from W.Ham that QPR pay the £1.7 comp.to Curbishley if they want him as their new manager.Can't see this personally - why would QPR agree to pay this as it's nothing to do with them and Curbishley is already a free agent so W.Ham can't any settlement from QPR.

if that happens i would be suprised the compensation is nothing to do with qpr thats between crubs and west ham nothing to do with us

thats a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry big rumour me thinks.

nice try though

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Curbs situation with West Ham has been settled end of..Nothing to do with QPR at all, we along with any other club in the world are free to talk to A.C. without the inconvenience of a legal dispute getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
        if that happens i would be suprised the compensation is nothing to do with qpr thats between crubs and west ham nothing to do with us

thats a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry big rumour me thinks.

nice try though
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Curbs situation with West Ham has been settled end of..Nothing to do with QPR at all, we along with any other club in the world are free to talk to A.C. without the inconvenience of a legal dispute getting in the way.
          Methinks you're right - but then nothing surprises me anymore with Briatore.

Comment

more lies!

Comment

anyone thinks its funny that after 2 years ac has his compensation sorted just as the rumours of a buy out start

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Methinks you're right - but then nothing surprises me anymore with Briatore.
                briatore is a thick greedy barstweard

what makes anyone think he would want to take over paying someone elses debts

ac is not with west ham so why would qpr have to pay compo to west ham any way?

silly roumour that one will fly out the window as soon as

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                X