Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO S.Jones: Name and Shame the Individual you think started todays Mittal Rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
    Its not a rumour. The implication here is that somebody in the club is intentionally leaking false information.
    Spot on mate. Which in my opinion is more damaging than leaking "sensitive information"

This has infuriated me and i'd imagine a whole host of others.
    Discusting behaviour at the most troublesome period at the club for a long time

Comment

imo im not boffered if they dont

if there is an offical at the club "leaking", the flood will hit soon uncovering the oirginal leak in the first place

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

who ?

Comment

Never get excited about any of the sh*t that gets written on this messageboard there are far to many blaggers on here who think they have an insight into the inner workings of the club when in reality there just a soppy b*llend who spend too much time on the internet. I for one am up for a "Lets Iron out Liars day" which would bring some much overdue entertainment to my Saturdays.

Comment

well ure either never know or they will be named and shamed

were not a big enough club for the media to want to know about it so likely the first will happen

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
            X