About time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time

About time the club considered banning the Millwall fans from future fixtures, everyone knows what’s going to happen and it can’t be prevented, families with young children, the older generation and all the innocents get caught up in it and why should they, why should the people of shepherds Bush be subjected to this mayhem every time. I say ban them and a few other clubs might follow suit they might get the message. They are not wanted.

I enjoy their visits. Like going to theirs too, they make me chuckle to be honest. What did they do this time? I think you have to allow for some over-exuberance after 17 months of being cooped up though.

Comment

There was a bit of dancing on the Uxbridge road after the game that a few rangers were happy to participate in but in general their fans are a menace and innocent fans get caught up in their desire to keep their reputation going .

Comment

Cardiff ,Chelsea are no better . There are so many of them on bans it's a wonder they sold 2500

Comment

Also picked on a couple of kids in Westfield.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Also picked on a couple of kids in Westfield.
            They don’t discriminate, they are happy to pick on anyone of any age .

Comment

i will say again, limit them to 1000 tickets only club members, away season ticket holders if they do it to us, ok. sod em. police do little at ours , but why did millwall have to have the cage end outside away end if all so safe and wonderful??

Comment

Our Ted would have said chase them down the road with 1,000 Northolt stormtroopers

Where is the old nut case.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  Our Ted would have said chase them down the road with 1,000 Northolt stormtroopers

Where is the old nut case.
                  He's been missing for ages

Comment

Working...
                  X