No announcement yet.

Open Letter to Lee Hoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never understood why there arent 50 pints already poured before half time ready to be sold. Or get one of these:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfx0ewR9AW4

I thought all championship clubs had the same website through a central contract? I wasnt aware we had our own?

Comment

I love our small and precious Stadium but ya all are so right, there is no reason we should be Drinking gash beer and over paying for shocking food and couldn't agree more on the user experience of our Web site as being absolutely pee poor
      really does need a serious coat of looking at!
      Spot on OP and we'll articulated letter.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Never understood why there arent 50 pints already poured before half time ready to be sold. Or get one of these:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfx0ewR9AW4

I thought all championship clubs had the same website through a central contract? I wasnt aware we had our own?
        It look a great idea, as long as it is not crap lager.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

It look a great idea, as long as it is not crap lager.
          I believe these are used a lot in the US and the systems have been around a few years now. You can stick any beer though it I think. It's the glass and pouring system that you buy. Never understood why it hasnt taken off at big venues in the UK? As has been said, there are some useless young pint pourers out there!!!

Comment

They are used at spurs new ground which is also cashless , apparently it works well

Comment

I do miss A.Cooks Pie and Mash and a couple of pints of London Pride in the Crown and Sceptre.

Comment

Just to throw into the mix after getting in late on Saturday ,tickets checked at bottom of the stairs into Y block(understandable to ensure people are in the correct area,so no issues with that)
                But to then have them scrutinised 10 steps further on at the top of the stairs is ludicrous and was causing further delays and obvious angst to people(very nearly lost it myself with them after over 45 minute delay to get in!)
                If they have been checked at the bottom then surely you are good to go, the stewards at the top should only be there to direct people to their seats if they are unsure where to go.

Comment

Just read Liverpool fans had the same trouble with digital ticketing for their game yday , must of been chaos the gates they get

Comment

The silence from the club is deafening. Apart from those few words on Saturday evening. They surely need to reply to all problems with more than that.

Comment

Hoos is probably highly embarrassed about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X