Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's attendance

What was it? Thanks in advance

Alot more 20 mins after K.O. thanks to digital ticketing.

Comment

Read about the fiasco of fans still trying to get through the turnstiles after k.o. sounded embarrassing

Comment

My non digital ST didn't work , I even showed the lemon at the turnstile my email he still sent me to the BO where I got a paper ticket and entered the ground at 2.58

Comment

THE CLUB are aware of entry problems which occurred from 2.50pm at turnstiles on South Africa Road and Ellerslie Road ahead of today’s Sky Bet Championship encounter with Millwall.

We experienced a number of issues for which we would like to apologise.

These problems have been identified and will be rectified ahead of our next home fixture with Barnsley on 21st August.

All supporters who gained entry after 3pm today through the affected turnstiles will be contacted directly by the club next week

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...issues-070821/

Comment

Ok fair do's from the club. I can see some £10 vouchers for the club superstore being handed out
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

16127 according to QPR website.

Comment

Don't think it would have been unreasonable to delay kick off by 15minutes in the circumstances. What harm would that have done? Sunderland did exactly that as local roadworks meant fans still queuing outside ground just before KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Don't think it would have been unreasonable to delay kick off by 15minutes in the circumstances. What harm would that have done? Sunderland did exactly that as local roadworks meant fans still queuing outside ground just before KO.
                  Now that would surely have been too sensible.

Comment

The impression I get is most club employees seem to know very little about the place, and what they are employed to do.

It’s probably a #### job on low wages being managed by equally no nothings who couldn’t give a monkeys.

I would imagine very few support or care about Rangers.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                    X