we need to make the atmosphere like this v millwall to be twelth man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to make the atmosphere like this v millwall to be twelth man

Them lot won't stop singing , so it could be a noisy stadium .... Bring it on

Comment

How are the tickets going? I can't work out if there is still some covid reticence amongst our fans and there'll be a couple of thousand empty seats dotted about the home areas.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        How are the tickets going? I can't work out if there is still some covid reticence amongst our fans and there'll be a couple of thousand empty seats dotted about the home areas.
        Covid guidelines

Similar to our pre-season friendlies, we will not require spectators to use the NHS App Covid Pass or any form of ‘Covid passport’.

Please note, as the stadium is fully-operational there will be no social distancing in the stands.

However, we urge everyone in attendance to show respect and consideration towards their fellow fans.

We encourage all supporters to use face coverings when they are in the stadium, particularly when moving around internal areas such as concourses.

Supporters are advised to purchase their match tickets in advance of matchday to avoid unnecessary queuing, and to arrive early to reduce crowd congestion at the turnstiles.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...llwall-060821/

Comment

I know all that, but that's not the point..... is everyone personally ready to cram into the KPF shoebox? There's also the issue of piling onto buses/tubes too. What's allowed or legal is irrelevant - it's what people decide for themselves.

I genuinely have no idea what the answer is so hence the question about ticket sales.

I cant go but I don't think I would.... I'm double jabbed and had covid a month ago so on the face of it I'm good to go. However, I have the "long covid cough" that I cant shift and will probably linger for another month or two. I'd feel self-conscious sat cheek-by-jowl with fellow fans coughing and spluttering for 90 minutes - it aint a good look really is it!?

Comment

Working...
          X