Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gator View Post

I hope you put a few quid on that1
    I’m not a betting man Gator , unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’m not a betting man Gator , unfortunately.
      Good man, mugs game
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well that's them 6 done. 12pts is pretty much par for the course I reckon - what I expected.

It's not really an improvement on last season though. Obviously we didn't play Hull last time round but in terms of the other 5 games we took 10pts in the corresponding fixtures as opposed to 9pts this time round.

Next 6 games look much much stiffer to me. I expect we'll have a better sense of our potential when we're 12 games in. Reckon we might struggle to get even half the 12pts we managed in opening 6. Anything above 6 will be decent going I feel.

Comment

It is an improvement on last season, we are still unbeaten & last season lost the 2nd game, well see what next 6 games bring then Mr Happy

Comment

Again, I haven't really looked at the fixtures, but know we have Bournemouth tonight, Bristol City h on Saturday and WBA next Friday (on Sky again). Those 3 are very difficult as both away games against 2 of the strongest in this league and 'live'. I would happily take 2 draws. Bristol City have a very good record at our place and so will be a tough game and Weimann loves scoring against us.

6-8 points might be a decent return, although if we are to be serious promotion candidates, I think we will need to get another 10-13 points from them.

Comment

Working...
            X