Manutd have covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manutd have covid

United have called of their Saturday friendly at PNE due to covid in their ranks. I dunno what incubation period is for covid but hopefully we are okay after hosting the meffy unwashed rabble at our place last Saturday.

And here it begins......

Hopefully we can buy tickets on the day. I'm not planning any games in advance his season. I might just watch women's beach volleyball on 24hr loop. The skill and athleticism is "something to behold".

Comment

Hope our players will be alright?

My worry is fans and those who will not isolate when told to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        And here it begins......

Hopefully we can buy tickets on the day. I'm not planning any games in advance his season. I might just watch women's beach volleyball on 24hr loop. The skill and athleticism is "something to behold".
        I watched the women’s volleyball there was a bad wrist injury after 15 minutes, I should be ok to play golf Saturday

Comment

Hopefully none of our guys were in close contact with them, well they weren’t close enough as we rattled in 4 goals

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I watched the women’s volleyball there was a bad wrist injury after 15 minutes, I should be ok to play golf Saturday
            15 minutes, blimey, you did well
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
            X