Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need Red Numbers On The Back

Hi, Everyone,

I don't know about you but we must change the colour of the numbers on the back of the shirt. The numbers in black are illegible. They need to be in red as before.

I don't know who's idea that was, but it does not look good or professional. They must change the colour before the start of the season.

It would be a good idea to have the numbers printed in gold or white on the away kit. What do you guys and gals think?

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
    Hi, Everyone,

I don't know about you but we must change the colour of the numbers on the back of the shirt. The numbers in black are illegible. They need to be in red as before.

I don't know who's idea that was, but it does not look good or professional. They must change the colour before the start of the season.

It would be a good idea to have the numbers printed in gold or white on the away kit. What do you guys and gals think?

Thought the same at the Man U game, almost impossible to see unless up close.

Red on home and white or silver on away would work.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
      Hi, Everyone,

I wasn't able to clearly see the numbers either. I also thought I saw some players have names on their shirts (also in black). I also thought they should be in red to make them easily visible to spectators.

Hopefully, the club will change them, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Agree could not read the black numbers. Had to look at the colour of their boots to recognise who

Comment

Wouldn't yellow make more sense? Would pick up the yellow piping already in the shirt. Red is just random.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Wouldn't yellow make more sense? Would pick up the yellow piping already in the shirt. Red is just random.
            Wont see them if you have a black n white tv

Comment

Bit of yellow piping on the outside of the numbers would help.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Agree could not read the black numbers. Had to look at the colour of their boots to recognise who
                I'm going to get the players to swap boots, that should confuse a few.

Comment

Working...
                X