Sam Field injured.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Field injured.

Knee. Doesn't sound good. No a great start.

Scan later today, hopefully nothing too serious

Comment

You know it’s going to be his cruciate , just our luck , out for the season , hope I’m wrong.

Comment

Funny (not really) how we/me can go from being ultra positive to depressed about the season - Field injury, Eustace off, no Stef

Comment

I fear this is very bad news. I hope it is not a season ending injury but just a knock that kreps him out for a fee weeks, but from the way it is announced I think the club fears the worse.

It is now more important that ever to sign Johansen or another midfield dynamo. Knowing the club, I think they work around the clock on this one now.

Comment

That's a big blow again, Amos last season, hopefully it will no be an acl.

Comment

QPR’s Head of Medical Dr Imtiaz Ahmad confirmed: “Sam took a knock to his knee in training.

“He will undergo a scan which will determine the nature of his rehab and therefore the length of recovery time required.”

A knock is different from pulling up and clutching his knee.
              Lets hope its not too bad.

Comment

We're relying too much on injury-prone players ... DeWijs, Amos, Field, Odubajo. They all had serious injuries before they joined us. Hopefully, nothing serious with Field, and fingers crossed, the others will have an injury-free season.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  We're relying too much on injury-prone players ... DeWijs, Amos, Field, Odubajo. They all had serious injuries before they joined us. Hopefully, nothing serious with Field, and fingers crossed, the others will have an injury-free season.
                  Spot on. And you can also question how much Adomah will feature.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Spot on. And you can also question how much Adomah will feature.
                    Pity if he doesn't. He looks good every time he played.

Comment

But if they didn't have an injury record then they wouldn't be here.

Comment

Sam will be out 3-4 months as he needs knee surgery

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                          Sam will be out 3-4 months as he needs knee surgery
                          Oh well. He's lost his pre-season and will miss about 20 games.... not a total effing disaster at all really.

Comment

SAM Field has been ruled out for “three-to-four months” after a scan confirmed he will require knee surgery.

QPR’s Head of Medical Dr Imtiaz Ahmad said: “Sam went for a scan on Thursday evening and unfortunately that revealed a tear to the medial collateral ligament in his left knee.

“As a result, he will require an operation. Procedures of this nature usually have a recovery time of approximately three-to-four months.”

Field, 23, suffered the injury during training and Dr Ahmad added: “Sam is obviously disappointed but is already displaying a real determination to come back stronger than ever.”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...urgery-230721/

Comment

Working...
                            X