Millwall home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall home

Anyone have any idea as to when tickets go on sale for members?

good question......i need a ticket, but i'm not in to all this phone app ticketing nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
      good question......i need a ticket, but i'm not in to all this phone app ticketing nonsense.
      Ask ya grand kids to take ya ?

Comment

Is there any clarity about fans at games yet? Think you're being optimistic if you're thinking "business as usual".... seems to be noise about "covid passports" getting louder by the hour. Plus, what's score for away games.
        Sorry if I sound pessimistic but my Mrs works in NHS planning and they're in a sort of defcon1 red alert meltdown at the moment so I'm not seeing current "freedoms" lasting beyond the month to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Is there any clarity about fans at games yet? Think you're being optimistic if you're thinking "business as usual".... seems to be noise about "covid passports" getting louder by the hour. Plus, what's score for away games.
          Sorry if I sound pessimistic but my Mrs works in NHS planning and they're in a sort of defcon1 red alert meltdown at the moment so I'm not seeing current "freedoms" lasting beyond the month to be honest.
          https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/57905459

Only this - we'll be okay.

Comment

EFL confirms temporary rule brought in for Covid has been scrapped for 2021-22 season

From next season, in the Championship, League One and League Two, teams will be able to name seven substitutes but only use a maximum of three.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              EFL confirms temporary rule brought in for Covid has been scrapped for 2021-22 season

From next season, in the Championship, League One and League Two, teams will be able to name seven substitutes but only use a maximum of three.
              it makes sense tbh, as last season the players had very little pre-season and it was all squashed in to finish on time for the Euros. This made it very likely that players would be picking up muscle injuries and strains.

Comment

Working...
              X