Saturday’s Friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday’s Friendly

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on going to the match on Saturday?
    Masks / Not , Jab /not, Lateral FlowTest /not
    PCR Test / not. I haven’t got a clue what’s going on.

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any restrictions on going to the match on Saturday?
    Masks / Not , Jab /not, Lateral FlowTest /not
    PCR Test / not. I haven’t got a clue what’s going on.
    I’m going but as you said nothing from the club as yet, so will just turn up unless?

Comment

Fans are to be allowed to return to watch live sport in England without any restrictions from 19 July after the prime minister, Boris Johnson, announced his intention to end social distancing rules.

Providing there is no last minute change of heart, the government will confirm next week that Step 4 in the easing of Covid measures will come into effect from the middle of this month.

Among the proposed changes include an end to limits on crowd capacity at live events and the scrapping of the 1metre-plus social distancing rule.

These two rule changes will prove crucial for live sport, allowing supporters to return to stadiums, just as they did before the pandemic began in March 2020.

The government has also chosen not to pursue a plan to mandate Covid vaccine certificates

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...9-restrictions

So looks like all shackles are off. Wear a QPR mask for fun

Comment

Thanks for that . Digital entry not working on Saturday, you have to print off your tickets

Comment

FFS

Comment

Thanks for that . Digital entry not working on Saturday, you have to print off your tickets
            Haven't seen that yet on the club website. Did you get an email or text?

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post

Haven't seen that yet on the club website. Did you get an email or text?
              Neither have I & am going Saturday, will have to find out as I have no printer, my daughters have will have to go there if there is any truth in comment

Comment

Digital Ticketing
                After the successful implementation of digital ticketing for our reduced-capacity home matches last December, our general admission ticketing process is now fully digital.

Supporters will no longer receive a physical ticket so supporters will be required to enter the stadium by using their Apple/Google Wallet. When supporters receive their digital ticketing email, tickets can be added to their Apple/Google Wallet by selecting the relevant icon. Alternatively, supporters have the option to print the attached tickets or they can scan the tickets on their mobile/tablet device

https://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/home-tickets/

Players will be AI robots soon

Comment

I received an email this morning.
                  In Red it said, “ please note Supporters will be unable to use The QPR app Ticket wallet for Stadium access until further notice “

Comment

In Red it said, “ please note Supporters will be unable to use The QPR app Ticket wallet for Stadium access until further notice “
                    Not had that, but I put mine in google account so it’s not in the qpr app, think their app is not up & running especially for season tickets, could be wrong

Comment

OK, thanks. Haven't had the same message.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Fans are to be allowed to return to watch live sport in England without any restrictions from 19 July after the prime minister, Boris Johnson, announced his intention to end social distancing rules.

Providing there is no last minute change of heart, the government will confirm next week that Step 4 in the easing of Covid measures will come into effect from the middle of this month.

Among the proposed changes include an end to limits on crowd capacity at live events and the scrapping of the 1metre-plus social distancing rule.

These two rule changes will prove crucial for live sport, allowing supporters to return to stadiums, just as they did before the pandemic began in March 2020.

The government has also chosen not to pursue a plan to mandate Covid vaccine certificates

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...9-restrictions

So looks like all shackles are off. Wear a QPR mask for fun
                        Had an e-mail this morning from a government petition i signed against the use of vaccine passports and it states at the end of September when everyone over the age of 18 has had the chance to be vaccinated that they will make it a condition of entry where large crowds gather.(sorry not sure how to post links or pictures)
                        So once again absolute lies from the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not had that, but I put mine in google account so it’s not in the qpr app, think their app is not up & running especially for season tickets, could be wrong
                          I put mine in my Apple Wallet but also have the email and OR code in case they work.

Still awaiting news about the ST.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...united-200721/

Following a meeting with the EFL this week and discussions with Hammersmith & Fulham Council, the club can confirm we will not require spectators to use the NHS App Covid Pass or any form of ‘Covid Passport’ for our friendlies with Manchester United or Leicester City.

Please note, as the stadium is fully-operational there will be no social distancing in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...united-200721/

Following a meeting with the EFL this week and discussions with Hammersmith & Fulham Council, the club can confirm we will not require spectators to use the NHS App Covid Pass or any form of ‘Covid Passport’ for our friendlies with Manchester United or Leicester City.

Please note, as the stadium is fully-operational there will be no social distancing in the stands
                              That’s great to know, thanks & will there & can’t wait

Comment

Working...
                              X