Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillingham game off.

Covid.

I'm assuming that's because this game is before the 19th July? After this date when legal restrictions end, we and players can share the COVID love in league games?

Surely we wint be getting COVID cancellations unless it's down to the number of players coming down with it - like when flu hits the squad?
    Last edited by SheepRanger; 13-07-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

FRIDAY’S pre-season friendly at the Priestfield Stadium is under review following a COVID outbreak in the Gillingham camp.

Gillingham have been forced to cancel their friendly at Dartford tomorrow (Tuesday) owing to positive cases in their first-team squad, with a few players now isolating as a result.

A meeting will take place tomorrow to discuss Friday’s fixture – with an update to follow across our media channels in due course.

on da offie

Comment

Hopefully we can arrange new one against someone

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
          Yeah . Come on Spurs !

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            Well it wont be Swindon. They've called off their friendly with Swansea because they've only got seven players in the squad and dont have a manager. We are so lucky to have our owners.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              I'm assuming that's because this game is before the 19th July? After this date when legal restrictions end, we and players can share the COVID love in league games?

Surely we wint be getting COVID cancellations unless it's down to the number of players coming down with it - like when flu hits the squad?
              I think you will still be required to isolate if you have the lurgy. Frankly, I'm getting a nasty feeling we won't be back at HQ in full numbers come August but I fully admit to being a "glass half empty" person.

Comment

Working...
              X