Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Season Games

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...action-090721/

the Manchester United stream MUST be purchased in a two-match QPR+ bundle with the Leicester City fixture – priced just £8.99.

Didn't know that there was a closed door game against Portsmouth this week with us winning 2-1.

Only report was here....."He featured in the second half of the R's behind-closed-doors friendly against Portsmouth this week, winning and scoring a penalty in a 2-1 win."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport...-loan-21018904

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
      Oh great cheers for that. I couldn't find it.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...or-gillingham/

GILLINGHAM have confirmed there will be no away tickets available for QPR’s pre-season friendly at the Priestfield Stadium on Friday 16th July (kick-off 7pm).

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...or-gillingham/

GILLINGHAM have confirmed there will be no away tickets available for QPR’s pre-season friendly at the Priestfield Stadium on Friday 16th July (kick-off 7pm).
          Has anyone else took a look at Recast?
          It's an app that gives access to some of the pre season friendlies.(as well as behind the scenes interviews etc).

You watch adverts to get credits, and use those crediits to watch the game. Other sports also available on there.

Here's my invite link.

https://recast.app/invited?referrer=8ZZ0P
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Has anyone else took a look at Recast?
            It's an app that gives access to some of the pre season friendlies.(as well as behind the scenes interviews etc).

You watch adverts to get credits, and use those crediits to watch the game. Other sports also available on there.

Here's my invite link.

https://recast.app/invited?referrer=8ZZ0P
            Yeah I've signed up.

Comment

TRAGICALLY, more than 128,000 people have lost their lives to Covid-19 in the UK alone.

As we near a return to normality and the potential for stadia across the country to be able to operate at full capacity for the first time in 17 months, we want to make sure the victims of the pandemic are remembered.

When the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium opens its doors to fans for our first competitive match at full capacity, we will be remembering all those who are sadly no longer with us.

We know it is going to be an emotional time, with some supporters returning to the ground without people who would always have been with them.

To make sure they are remembered, we will be putting images of all those R’s fans who have sadly passed away to Covid-19 on our big screen at the stadium shortly before kick off.

If you would like your loved one remembered in this way, please send a hi-res image to photo@qpr.co.uk

Comment

FRIDAY’S pre-season friendly at the Priestfield Stadium is under review following a COVID outbreak in the Gillingham camp.

Gillingham have been forced to cancel their friendly at Dartford tomorrow (Tuesday) owing to positive cases in their first-team squad, with a few players now isolating as a result.

A meeting will take place tomorrow to discuss Friday’s fixture – with an update to follow across our media channels in due course.

Update
                FRIDAY'S pre-season friendly at the Priestfield Stadium has unfortunately been postponed following a COVID outbreak in the Gillingham camp.

Comment

They are only selling 1 ticket per st holder or member so I cannot buy one for me and my son as he isn’t a member. Instead I have to wait until they go on general sale. The reason I was given is that there are many london based Man U fans who could get hold of tickets. As if this is some big important game.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    They are only selling 1 ticket per st holder or member so I cannot buy one for me and my son as he isn’t a member. Instead I have to wait until they go on general sale. The reason I was given is that there are many london based Man U fans who could get hold of tickets. As if this is some big important game.
                    On general sale now Stan

Comment

TICKETS for our upcoming home pre-season friendlies against Manchester United and Leicester City are both now on general sale.

Please note, tickets for both games MUST be purchased online.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...l-sale-160721/

Comment

TICKETS for our upcoming home pre-season friendlies against Manchester United and Leicester City are both now on general sale.

Please note, tickets for both games MUST be purchased online.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...l-sale-160721/

It states that but I couldn't get the site from their 'click here' link, so called the Box Office and purchased my tickets, although they charged me £8 for my 11 year old! The guy insisted that was the price even though the website clearly states £5!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

It states that but I couldn't get the site from their 'click here' link, so called the Box Office and purchased my tickets, although they charged me £8 for my 11 year old! The guy insisted that was the price even though the website clearly states £5!
                          Season ticket holders are £5 ? Non £8.

Comment

TRAGICALLY, more than 128,000 people have lost their lives to Covid-19 in the UK alone.

As we near a return to normality and the potential for stadia across the country to be able to operate at full capacity for the first time in 17 months, we want to make sure the victims of the pandemic are remembered.

When the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium opens its doors to fans for our first competitive match at full capacity, we will be remembering all those who are sadly no longer with us.

We know it is going to be an emotional time, with some supporters returning to the ground without people who would always have been with them.

To make sure they are remembered, we will be putting images of all those R’s fans who have sadly passed away to Covid-19 on our big screen at the stadium shortly before kick off.

If you would like your loved one remembered in this way, please send a hi-res image to photo@qpr.co.uk
                            What if you died horribly in some fireball or were struck by lightning? Maybe I'm being pedantic but the above blurb specifically references "passed away to covid"..... I think the club have made a virtue-signalling misstep here. #alldeathsmatter #adm

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

What if you died horribly in some fireball or were struck by lightning? Maybe I'm being pedantic but the above blurb specifically references "passed away to covid"..... I think the club have made a virtue-signalling misstep here. #alldeathsmatter #adm
                              Of course #adm. But perhaps this particular cause of death touches more people than other causes over a year and a half. Although mercifully most of us will not have suffered the ultimate grief amongst our friends and family we have all been touched by the deprivation, isolation and loss of personal freedom Covid has caused. Perhaps its an opportunity to reflect on that collective suffering, and other losses?

Comment

Working...
                              X