There seems to be a constant here in what our board of directors do

1. Promise a great deal
    2. spin spin spin
    3. underwhelming appointments
    4. Undermine the appointed managers and players
    5. get rid of said managers and players
    6. start again
    7. result fed up staff fans = bad results

I tell you what my 12 year old could design a better business plan compared to the stuff going on at QPR at the moment. and we have 3 of the best business men in the country?

Normally business men take over a business build it up or add it to a portfolio make it better or at least seem better and sell it off in a couple of years at a profit and go on holiday to the Bahamas. So what’s going on here

One thing I do know is that Flav is Dodgy as hell i do not trust him and I really think he is up to something, why would you run down the club as he is. if you had half a brain you would look at a business see where the assets are and grow them, The fans are one of the most important assets at QPR and all Flav has done is insult us and belittle us why? Managers are the most important person to grow the business by guiding the ship to success and all Flav has done is sack them every 5 minutes de-stabilizing the ship and we are heading straight for an iceberg at the moment, the players help you achieve success and all we have done of late is sell off our best ones and fill the team with underachieving freelancers that don’t give a s***

So what’s the plan, is it to sell off the land and stadium, using the club losses to offset his profits elsewhere, whatever it is its not being done for the benefit of QPR and the fans
    does any one have an idea because I cant work it out.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

On this occassion, they haven't promised anything, it is all newspapers and rumours BUT the club have never actually said anything ! It is frustrating and I was hoping that the rumours were true and I firmly believe that changes are a foot but these things take time.
    I was involved in a buy out last year, it started in May and the deal was done on July 14th ! And that was with both parties reasonably amicable and not a GP or FB in site.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      On this occassion, they haven't promised anything, it is all newspapers and rumours BUT the club have never actually said anything ! It is frustrating and I was hoping that the rumours were true and I firmly believe that changes are a foot but these things take time.
      I was involved in a buy out last year, it started in May and the deal was done on July 14th ! And that was with both parties reasonably amicable and not a GP or FB in site.
      The fact the board are not saying anything is part of the problem because it allows rumors to grow and then speculation to become reality in peoples minds. I bet you anything that you look after your business assets better than these guys are doing at QPR.
      The future's Amit the futures not orange

Comment

No reason for the board to go public until its fully completed.

Comment

Patience people these things take time, many things to sort out before it goes through.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
          X