See we got a friendly against Man U now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See we got a friendly against Man U now

They should give free ticket to anyone with a Crowdie cardboard cutout.

Their 2 eleven?
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I still hate them for Cantonas 127th minute equaliser in 96 .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          Their 2 eleven?
          Looks like their big boys

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...21-22-campaign

Manchester United has announced four pre-season friendly matches in preparation for the 2021/22 season.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his coaches and players will return to the Aon Training Complex to commence pre-season training before being reunited with club legend Wayne Rooney to play against his Derby County team at Pride Park on 18 July.

A week-long UK training camp will follow in the lead-up to facing Queens Park Rangers at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on 24 July, before returning to Old Trafford to meet Premier League newcomers Brentford on 28 July and Everton on 7 August.

Comment

Got nicked that day!

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Got nicked that day!
              Yeah it was lively outside that day , a lot of frustrated rangers .

Comment

I suppose all these 'big teams" can't go jetting off to far east to play in cruddy pretend tournaments with the locals so they all have to slum it at home with the great unwashed this summer. I imagine Sky will televise this too.

Comment

I remember Ashley Youngs dive when we were in the prem. If I remember correctly not only was it a dive, he was offside too, and outside the box. Got a pen and a red card for Derry. That's my nastiest man u memory. Travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    Their 2 eleven?
                    Much of their 1st team squad is on international duty, so doubt they will be selected.

Rashford, Maguire, Shaw, James, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes, van de Beek, Lindelöf, De Gea, Fred, Cavani.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

I remember Ashley Youngs dive when we were in the prem. If I remember correctly not only was it a dive, he was offside too, and outside the box. Got a pen and a red card for Derry. That's my nastiest man u memory. Travesty.
                      VAR would probably have corrected that....

... then again, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

VAR would probably have corrected that....

... then again, probably not.
                        Actually the euros have cooled my strong dislike of VAR. It's being implemented a lot better than it has in the premier league.

Comment

I'm with you on that.

We should've played teams that match us.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

Actually the euros have cooled my strong dislike of VAR. It's being implemented a lot better than it has in the premier league.
                            Yes. VAR isn't the problem.... its a daft offside rule AND our refs/officials are not fit for purpose. Aside from VAR its noticeable that Euro refs don't blow the whistle every time a player hits the ground either.
                            Dunno how you sort ou5st o2our duff refs but it would take seconds to correct the offside law to say that every part of the attacker must be offside, not just his toe nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              I suppose all these 'big teams" can't go jetting off to far east to play in cruddy pretend tournaments with the locals so they all have to slum it at home with the great unwashed this summer. I imagine Sky will televise this too.
                              Yes, that probably sums it up. As they are not allowed to go out there or in Europe without a lot of tests, quarantine, negotiation and paperwork etc, they will have to play the likes of us for their pre-season games.

Comment

Working...
                              X