How many games will you go to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many games will you go to?

If we're allowed back in I'm hoping to see more games than I normally do.

I'll be doing less working away, so more likely to travel for our home games at the weekends. Also, hopefully coming out of lockdown and a better team will add to the enthusiasm. Normally I only managed 4-5 games a season, but want to double next season at least. I'm aiming for 12 games home and away.

Anyone else planning to go to more games? Or less games if the lockdowns have hit the finances?

All depends on restrictions...wont be masking or showing a vaccine passport so potentially none for me if these are in place.
    If it is like it was before then definite season ticket and hopefully 30-50% of away games.
    Buzzing for next year so hopefully no caveats to attending.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
      All depends on restrictions...wont be masking or showing a vaccine passport so potentially none for me if these are in place.
      If it is like it was before then definite season ticket and hopefully 30-50% of away games.
      Buzzing for next year so hopefully no caveats to attending.
      I couldnt give a stuff about wearing a paper mask if I have to and have already been double jabbed too. The rest is down to the gods and I'll take my chances.

Comment

Had a season ticket for years but had to give it up due to work commitments, will get a membership and attend when I can . That’s why I loved the streams , I didn’t miss a game although I know it’s not the same at least I was watching live .

Comment

home and away, usually average about 30 games a season, thats without having a season ticket.
          not sure how its gonna work now though, especially with this scanning apps on your phone boll###x.
          a pain for us oldens, won't work on my 34 10.

Comment

Will renew before end of June providing I can get a full refund if too many restrictions in place. Don't mind vaccine passports as had both jabs but won't get involved if testing and staggered entry and exits are required.

Comment

Will be my 27th season as S/T this season, will do all home and the usual half dozen away ( restrictions on away fans allowing) just got to get used to driving the round trip from Swindon area

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post
                home and away, usually average about 30 games a season, thats without having a season ticket.
                not sure how its gonna work now though, especially with this scanning apps on your phone boll###x.
                a pain for us oldens, won't work on my 34 10.
                There will be paper certificates - got to keep your generation involved because you're the only ones with money!

Comment

If we returned to normal and if I lived in England, every home game, it will knock me closer to 1000 games at Loftus Rd, plus my customary 7-8 games away.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The club need to extend the early bird until we find out what is happening ie crowds

Comment

I have missed going to matches a lot so I'm going to try to get to as many as I can and try to get a few away games in (which I havnt done in a fair while). Season ticket still not worth it anymore sadly, I'm too busy all the time. Realistically "as many as I can" probably means 10-12 games unfortunately.

Comment

If any part of the experience involves masking up I ain't going to any games. By "experience" I mean train travel, pub and stadium. Seems to me we have allowed the government to pussify us and if we keep meekly accepting this nonsense there'll be no games for another 3 years at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          If any part of the experience involves masking up I ain't going to any games. By "experience" I mean train travel, pub and stadium. Seems to me we have allowed the government to pussify us and if we keep meekly accepting this nonsense there'll be no games for another 3 years at least.
                          Post a mask, a clean one, to Boris Johnson, 10 Downing St, London, SW1A 2 AA.

We sent ours this morning, with a little note as to where he can put it, He and Hancock won’t be very impressed.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I have renewed my ST and if allowed to by the Covid rules hope to attend at least 18 of the home games- holidays and other family events usually make it difficult to attend all 23.

Comment

Working...
                            X