Adomah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adomah

I see frequent references to Adomah now being a free agent, but hasn’t seem any announcement by the Club. Do anyone know the situation?

I like uncle a lot, but he is one of our highest earners, if not the second highest after Austin, and I understand that we cannot afford to have a costly player on the bench.

He signed a 2 year deal as far as I am aware but given how little he was used last season the club may well be willing to allow him to leave on a free contract should another club match his wages .

Comment

Adomah has already said he's not going anywhere.

end of discussion

Comment

Good. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

I want him to stay but I suspect he will be released by the club by mutual consent to free up wages .Uncle loves QPR so he will leave if the club ask him too.
          I fear he will sign for horrible Derby ,I hope I'm wrong and he stays with us.

Comment

He will go where his agent tell’s him to go, where the purse is greatest.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              He will go where his agent tell’s him to go, where the purse is greatest.
              He's under contract... so unless he's gonna earn more now then I suggest he wont be moving.

Comment

Contracts in Football today are almost meaningless, the money is all that matters, to all involved.

Comment

Why did we offer so much and thought we had a wage structure in place?

Comment

Contracts in Football today are almost meaningless, the money is all that matters, to all involved.
                    The thread was that 'we was going to get rid'

My point, he wont be going, otherwise why sign for the club he adores to #### off for more cash 12 months later.

Comment

Money is the motivating factor for the vast majority of professional footballers, not love of any club.

Comment

He aint gonna get more dosh elsewhere and he has not been put on the dreaded release list so think he will stay. Like his impact from the bench.

Comment

Money is the motivating factor for the vast majority of professional footballers, not love of any club.
                          You're still missing the point....

- Adomah is 'being released' to free up funds.
                          - Adomah is NOT looking to leave.
                          - So it's not him moving for money?

Comment

You are missing my point, I used the words vast majority.

Comment

You are missing my point, I used the words vast majority.
                              Yes, but its not relevant haha. He isnt going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X