QPR Odds 21/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Odds 21/22

To win the league best odds 33/1 and worst odds 20/1 (13th place)

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ionship/winner

Promotion odds 7/1 (11th place)

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ship/promotion

Most seem to have us down for a mid table finish and seem to have ignored our post-Jan performance last season?? The promotion odds are pretty good value.

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    To win the league best odds 33/1 and worst odds 20/1 (13th place)

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ionship/winner

Promotion odds 7/1 (11th place)

https://www.oddschecker.com/football...ship/promotion

Most seem to have us down for a mid table finish and seem to have ignored our post-Jan performance last season?? The promotion odds are pretty good value.
    If we get Austin and Johansen, I would be looking for a play off spot for sure .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

If we get Austin and Johansen, I would be looking for a play off spot for sure .
      Normally they have a market for a top 6 finish, but that book hasn't been opened yet. I normally use these for a four division accumulator every season.

Comment

First bet of the season - 3 bet accumulator

- Leeds not to be relegated
        - QPR promotion
        - Sunderland promotion

£25 pays out £722.50 with Bet365

Comment

It's a good thing that we are undervalued by the bookies.
          When we won the title with Warnock in 2010-2011 we were also undervalued. Let's prove them all wrong.

If we sign Austin, Johansen and a few defenders, 2 wing-backs and another centre half and another striker I can see us finish top 6 or even top 2. Everything is possible.

Comment

Normally they have a market for a top 6 finish, but that book hasn't been opened yet. I normally use these for a four division accumulator every season.
            Bookies are grasping blighters. Odds for Top 6 will be garbage - 4 maybe 5/1 at best. Those sort of odds for what is essentially the outcome of 46 games is terrible value in my view - you could achieve similar odds just backing us in a double/treble of carefully selected games.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Bookies are grasping blighters. Odds for Top 6 will be garbage - 4 maybe 5/1 at best. Those sort of odds for what is essentially the outcome of 46 games is terrible value in my view - you could achieve similar odds just backing us in a double/treble of carefully selected games.
              I have very little success with individual game accumulators because there is 'always one' result that lets you down. But I do have more success with season long top 6/7 accers across the divisions. I do this because freak results even themselves out.

For a four team selection such as Wolves not to be relegated, Fulham top 6, Sunderland top 6 and Salford top 7 you should be looking at the following for a £100 bet

100× 1.12 x 1.67 x 1.67 x 1.67 = £512

Comment

I have very little success with individual game accumulators because there is 'always one' result that lets you down. But I do have more success with season long top 6/7 accers across the divisions. I do this because freak results even themselves out.

For a four team selection such as Wolves not to be relegated, Fulham top 6, Sunderland top 6 and Salford top 7 you should be looking at the following for a £100 bet

100× 1.12 x 1.67 x 1.67 x 1.67 = £512
                I totally agree about the 'one result....' as happens to me nearly all the time I bet on accumulators i.e. last night it was Netherlands.

I had them at 2-5, with Norway 2-5 England 1-2, France 1-3.

Comment

A £20 treble for the following 21/22 bet pays out £224.40.

Brentford relegation 11-10
                  Rangers to win SPL 4-7
                  Sunderland promotion 12-5

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    A £20 treble for the following 21/22 bet pays out £224.40.

Brentford relegation 11-10
                    Rangers to win SPL 4-7
                    Sunderland promotion 12-5
                    That's a decent bet and return- best of luck with it.

Comment

That's a decent bet and return- best of luck with it.

yeah, but one of the is bound to slip up

Comment

Working...
                      X