Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a crap day.

Going to bed.

I won’t be frequenting any west London pubs tonight.

Comment

Possibly the worst day for QPR fans
      but, it’s the darkest before the dawn.
      Our supporters should be more fanatical than ever.
      We have no “safe space “ we choose QPR from all over the World we are unique, WE CHOOSE QPR

Comment

Bad day at the office starts all again next season and hope things turn out to our liking.

Comment

Look at Derby, Derbyshire has 770,000 population. So Leicester win the Champions League, who cares ? Nottingham Forest have WON the European Cup , they still have a pool of 770,000 that should support them.
          We have NOTHING, there is no QPR land . We choose QPR We are the best supporters in the land

Comment

Oh Newcastle, what great supporters they have ....BS how good would their support be if they had a Champions League winning team 3 Miles away and 3 more Premiership teams Within 5 miles ( Brentford and Watford). We have the best most loyal supporters in the land

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              I won’t be frequenting any west London pubs tonight.
              stick to west london.
              avoid south west london and middlesex.

Comment

W12 always

Comment

QPR 20/05/21 The date to be a QPR fan, things will only get better

Comment

It was a real bad day for QPR fans but it doesn't really have anything to do with our goals next season besides not having the Brentford derbies, mind you I don't have to put up with many Chelsea fans and no Brentford over here, it's all about QPR!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Worst day to be a QPR fan? Did we relegate or went out of business? Of course i did not enjoy yesterdays results, but i think the real losers here are Fulham. They got relegated, all others achieved something this season. Yes, we did not lift the trophy or win promotion, but at least we were one of the best teams in the league after the new year and got our faith back. After many, many years of apathy we finally have something to look forward and to me thats much more important than what our neighbours won or did not won

Comment

I really don't mind Brentford winning, they have certainty showed us how to do it properly, best of luck to them.
                        As for that other lot, they played well and deserved to win on the night but they are a horrible club with horrible fans historically, the new breed of fan they attract needs to be educated.
                        That champions league final last night is everything that's wrong with football, money talks, we tried it and messed it up big time with Tony, I'm kinda glad in a way and I really mean that.

Comment

I have to totally agree with loft. Yes I understand seeing Chelsea lift that trophy was heart breaking but Brentford deserve it and they're a very good role model to follow.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It was a lovely day, my grandsons birthday & barbecue at my daughters house & family gathering, plenty of drinks & playing darts with my two son in laws, wasn’t really interested in what else went on

Comment

If I'm being real fair play to the Bees their fans deserve a season of VAR and decisions going against them in the PL and hopefully the odd big win ... But the scum winning hurts as they've already got this aloof nose in the air were superior to everyone else attitude . Thing is 90% of their fans never go

Comment

Working...
                              X