Lyndon at the Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyndon at the Euros

I see Lyndon Dykes is 250/1 to be top scorer. Scotland are same odds to win it. I'm bunging a tenner on Lyndon and a fiver on the Scotland/Lyndon double. Could do with £300k!
    I've been thinking of Dykes tabloid headlines for after his hatrick against England at Wembley.....

Dykes Strikes
    Lyndon Calling

Errrrr.... that's all I've I got at the mo' but I will think of some more!

Dearey me. This lockdown has clearly been damaging by giving fans too much time on their hands. Quite sad to see. If you want to waste a tenner there are plenty of good charity's you could of spent that money on
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      I see Lyndon Dykes is 250/1 to be top scorer. Scotland are same odds to win it. I'm bunging a tenner on Lyndon and a fiver on the Scotland/Lyndon double. Could do with £300k!
      I've been thinking of Dykes tabloid headlines for after his hatrick against England at Wembley.....

Dykes Strikes
      Lyndon Calling

Well I think you've done very well with the headlines so far!

The bet, however..........

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Dykes Strikes
        Lyndon Calling

More chance of John Lyndon being top scorer.
        Your bet is rotten.

I will be at Scots v Czech Republic as applied for all hampden and Wembley games 2 years ago in ballot.
        Got 2 tickets for 2 games but only the scotland v czech republic ones survived the reduced capacity ballot.
        Still at least I'll get to a game, pity its not an England game but better than nothing

Comment

Working...
        X