Looking for an old qpr mug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an old qpr mug!

Hi, my dads favourite qpr mug that he has had for a long time broke recently, I would love to replace it for fathers day, i have been searching ebay for weeks but no luck it would be amazing if someone had one i could buy or knows a website I can get one.. this is a long shot! Picture attached!

My daughter broke my mug. She got a replacement off eBay for me but not the same, it's covered with pics of the scumbag mercenaries who played for us circa 2012ish, y'know, Bosingwa et al. Funnily enough this mug seems unbreakable and has survived many bashes and knocks, flipping thing refuses to move on!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      My daughter broke my mug. She got a replacement off eBay for me but not the same, it's covered with pics of the scumbag mercenaries who played for us circa 2012ish, y'know, Bosingwa et al. Funnily enough this mug seems unbreakable and has survived many bashes and knocks, flipping thing refuses to move on!
      Perhaps you need a "Club" hammer.

Comment

I have something very similar except it says "we are QPR" rather than Superhoops. Its sat at the back of the cupboard you are welcome to have it.

Send me a DM if its of interest.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Qprdadsdaughter View Post
          Hi, my dads favourite qpr mug that he has had for a long time broke recently, I would love to replace it for fathers day, i have been searching ebay for weeks but no luck it would be amazing if someone had one i could buy or knows a website I can get one.. this is a long shot! Picture attached!
          I have several Rangers mugs, but sadly not your dad’s mug, if I had it you could have it, I hope you find the right mug.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
          X