No announcement yet.

Austin - Signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chas may not want to uproot the family from leafy Wokingham us or Fulham could be in with a shout.. think money will come Into it as its last big pay day

Comment

He wouldn't go too the fools

Comment

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-an...released-lists

Austin has been released by West Brom.

Also something I noted in the statement

"Fellow striker Charlie Austin will be leaving too, having spent the second half of the 2020/21 campaign on loan at QPR."

Is that confirmation that he is staying at QPR?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
          https://www.wba.co.uk/news/albion-an...released-lists

Austin has been released by West Brom.

Also something I noted in the statement

"Fellow striker Charlie Austin will be leaving too, having spent the second half of the 2020/21 campaign on loan at QPR."

Is that confirmation that he is staying at QPR?
          Don't think it means that but a positive he has been confirmed as being released. Should free him up to enter into an agreement.

Comment

Great news.

Austin has been released by the relegated Baggies along with Acton-born winger Hal Robson-Kanu

Acton ? Must be buddies with Uncle

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Don't think it means that but a positive he has been confirmed as being released. Should free him up to enter into an agreement.
              Indeed. Although it only says he is being released, it does release him from them, and allow him, not only to start negotiations, but agree a contract, and, presumably announce signing with a new club (hopefully us!)

Comment

Apparently he will on announced next Tuesday june 1st signing on a 2 year deal .
                I'm not looking to be the new james Nut here,I think it's pretty much common knowledge that he will be signing for us .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  I'm not looking to be the new james Nut here,I think it's pretty much common knowledge that he will be signing for us .
                  And i haven´t seen any other clubs linked with him and i assume because they know that he will sign for us.
                  Of course nothing is certain until it´s official, but i´m very relax about that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

And i haven´t seen any other clubs linked with him and i assume because they know that he will sign for us.
                    Of course nothing is certain until it´s official, but i´m very relax about that.
                    I think its a given now he's signing for us. just a matter of it being formally announced.

Comment

Positive news so far, just want it wrapped up now
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Not trying to be too stupid here but if Charlie has been released that means no transfer fee, could whatever fee we were likely to have paid for a good striker ie £1m then be factored in to his wages making them more attractive to him or is that from a totally different pot?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post
                          Not trying to be too stupid here but if Charlie has been released that means no transfer fee, could whatever fee we were likely to have paid for a good striker ie £1m then be factored in to his wages making them more attractive to him or is that from a totally different pot?
                          Alternatively, he could set up an off shore company and buy himself. We could then buy him from the BVI company.

If a football club can sell its ground to itself, why not?

Hang on! Nah, think your idea is better.

Comment

Good to have it confirmed

Comment

Good on him he could of got more elsewhere imo but he just wants football

hes good for us and we’re good for him and his family

just Stefan and we’ve done the biz genuinely looking forward to next season if he comes

a Rb will probably come as well

Comment

Cracking news, welcome back Charlie.

Is this actually QPR? Getting all our targets in and the season's only just ended. Must be a first.

Comment

Working...
                                X