League 1 looming???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League 1 looming???

It is getting to/already at that stage where I couldn't give a monkey's who is chairman of MY/OUR CLUB!. I'm sorry for saying this but,Flavio and co. have ripped the heart and soul out of the club and there is light at the end of the tunnel............an oncoming train which is League 1!
    As for these f***ing prima donna's that wear our beloved hoops,I think they are fair game to be abused if they're not up to scratch especially when, they don't think another manager coming in will do any good for morale? F**K me! They are supposed to be professional footballers,but they're all behaving like a team of Mariah Careys!!!Maybe, if/when we go down,we can get rid of this bunch of muppets and see if we can get players in that want to play for our club.Player get stale after a while,and I think we have more than a few at Rangers.A complete overhaul is needed,from board to playing staff,get a manager with credential for the league we're playing in,and give him time to build something we will be proud of!!!! At present,no manager that we want will come near us because of the great orange one,surely if this alleged takeover is going to happen, the people involved should realise that the longer Flavio is hear,the closer to Div 1 we get,THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!!!!!!:cry:
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

how gutted will you be if you go down and we do and you miss out on the big qpr/west ham love in

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
      how gutted will you be if you go down and we do and you miss out on the big qpr/west ham love in
      scarily mate, my valentines lover, i think that may be the case

Comment

i think your stay up and we`ll go down.aint we pessimistic us fans.....lol

Comment

It was not long ago, we were talking about meeting each other in the premiership:amazing::super_man:
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i know,how times change eh...lol

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              i think your stay up and we`ll go down.aint we pessimistic us fans.....lol
              you lot will stay up and as for us?? never had any grief with the hammers down our way. i remember a young mob of grove having a natter with the under 5's sitting on that wall between the springbok and the ground(back in the mid 80's)..the only thing i got asked for was rizla!! have a cple of good mates from those sides who have made the odd appearence when we've had big games!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Always been a good rapor as alot of us know each other.and now the yth lads r all mates as well.

We are west ham we are lovely lovely geezers.....lol

Comment

West ham and our lot,both have chancers running the show.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

You`re welcome...

West Ham Olympic

Comment

Working...
                      X