Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets

Anyone heard anything?
    Lots of people who didn't renew this season were guaranteed their seat for coming season, wonder what capacity will be etc.
    Early bird deals etc usually in full swing by now.
    Tricky situation for our club re marketing as I doubt they know what's happening but they need to say something even if its a plan A, B and c

Will renew but only if there are no restrictions like staggered arriving and leaving. Don't see how early bird can work unless we have full details of what will happen and that's unlikely. No blame on rangers for this.

Comment

Yeah the staggered entry and exit would put me off , you can be sitting in the ground 90 mins before kick off. The club may even want us to sit in different seats . I'd rather stay home than get my legs crushed in SAR

Comment

At our current rate of vaccinations, and the fact that we'll soon be rubbing shoulders inside pubs, I cant see why there would be restrictions on outside events from Aug.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Yeah the staggered entry and exit would put me off , you can be sitting in the ground 90 mins before kick off. The club may even want us to sit in different seats . I'd rather stay home than get my legs crushed in SAR
          Same as me and certainly wont wear a mask either.
          Wont be the clubs fault if these types of "rules" are put in place but don't think I could go to such a controlled and sanitised event.

Comment

Season ticket prices for the 2021/22 season remain frozen for the sixth consecutive season. Prices start from £225 – equating to a pro-rata price of less than £10 a match – making them one of the cheapest in the Sky Bet Championship!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-ne...n-sale-170521/

Comment

Club phoned me last week as I questioned
              by email about wanting to go non digital . I will wait for the week before early bird finishes before i decide if I'm going to renew . If I knew it would go back to normal I'd pay tomorrow, but not going with any masks , staggered entry/exit or sitting in a half empty stadium

Comment

I just renewed my ticket and don't really care under what circumstances we can watch, as my view is I am helping the club out financially.

Of course we all have different financial circumstances, so not critiscising anyone else, but this is part of my disposable income. Also, when we win promotion I will have a chance to renew to watch us play in the Premiership (with all the VAR nonsense) again.

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...decade-040621/

Incredibly, the number of Season Tickets sold in the opening 13 days has been the highest since 2010/11, even exceeding our three years in the Premier League!

QPR Fans

Comment

Well that is welcome news.

I guess that shows just how much we fans have missed going to the matches and getting away from family chores, shopping trips etc

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Well that is welcome news.

I guess that shows just how much we fans have missed going to the matches and getting away from family chores, shopping trips etc
                      Or expectations are high ?

Comment

Or it's marketing bulls poo.

Making out there is huge demand so we all renew asap. Afraid of "missing out".

Not decided yet and will leave it until the last minute to see where we are with social distancing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                          Or it's marketing bulls poo.

Making out there is huge demand so we all renew asap. Afraid of "missing out".

Not decided yet and will leave it until the last minute to see where we are with social distancing etc.
                          SUPPORTERS are advised that the Blue price category in Block Y is now sold out for new purchases.

New purchasers who wish to be seated in this area are advised to purchase in another area of the stadium and email boxoffice@qpr.co.uk with their move request.

Comment

I apologise as someone may already has asked this question but How do we receive the new ST as the club website says will be digital?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
                              I apologise as someone may already has asked this question but How do we receive the new ST as the club website says will be digital?
                              They will be sending you something soon about it or by email

Comment

Working...
                              X