Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Has now signed for MLS side Cincinnati.
    I'm sure he'll be interviewed by WKRP in Cincinati very soon!

Last edited by SheepRanger; 14-05-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Legs have gone and does turn like an oil tanker so makes total sense playing in a league where Bradley Wright Phillips has been the best striker at that level for some years
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I watch a bit of MLS and used to go to some Toronto FC matches before the pandemic forced them south of the border, it will be interesting to see how Cameron does, I thought a couple of seasons ago he would be perfect for that league but now even though there isn't quality all over the pitch he may be too slow!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Good Luck to him and he did well during his time.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Amazing how we love a clumberson carthorse. I thought rangel was a success but we definitely brought in Cameron about 5 years too late. That will also be a large salary/noose around our neck being removed. Cant knock his attitude but football has also advanced beyond just giving your all at a professional level.
            I think we need an experienced leader type in the squad to help the kids along. There's only so much pure coaching they can learn - they need a decent mentor who's been there and done it all to show them how to be a footballer on and off the pitch. I feel that Geoff fulfilled that role very well.
            Whilst we have Warburton, an ink-monitor/statistician/accountant NOT a football man, at the helm I feel the role of experienced pro-mentor is even more critical to us. That's not a dig at Warburton - it's simply recognising his background.

Comment

Totally agree abs we've suffered because of lack of leadership, experience and attitude. The problem is these are the traits of players coming to the latter end of their career. Cameron would of been earning decent and what he offered in terms of ability was very little so he couldn't stand out and lead by example like players like Clint hill, Ryan Nelson, Shaun Derry, these players could still produce motm performances. In truth experience was buying Cameron game time but at this level the requirement has to be much more.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm sure he'll be interviewed by WKRP in Cincinati very soon!

By Venus Flytrap no doubt

Comment

I watched a bit of Cincinnati in their new park today as they hosted Beckham's Inter Miami, Cameron started and playing CB he looked to play a part in all three of Miami's goals, in a post earlier I wondered about his lack of pace in MLS, it's his first match there as well!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X