Chair And Dickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    If we could sell him and use that money to keep the others, I'd take it.
    Same here, I would demand at least £15m + 20% sell on fee.

I have seen over the last three seasons, the club has made around £30m in income from player sales, so this would push it to £45m, which is a remarkable number.

The only player that we havent made a profit from is Bright Osayi Samuel if im correct, all the others we seem to have.

The club is being well run now and its good to see this model working, I dont like players being sold but if it allows us to be more ambitious in the transfer market, so be it.

Comment

https://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr...as-qpr-dig-in/

They demanded £20m from Crystal Palace for Ebere Eze last summer and will no doubt tell any clubs making approaches for Chair that it will again take a sizeable transfer fee in order to prise him away from Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Brentfords spending 19/20 season Mbeumo 6 million. Pontus Jansson 5.5 million. Jensen 3.5 million. Norgard 3.2 million. Pinnock 3 million. Raya 3 million. Dervisoglu 2.7 million. Baptiste 2 million. Valencia 1.8 million. Fosu 675k Yes they sell well , but these guys will be on good money , let’s not kid ourselves that this is little Brentford of 20 years ago . They need to get promoted to keep this model sustainable.
        I get that but the point is: is their spending sustainable relative to income? The two sales I mentioned alone would bring in considerably more than that. So not sure how you can say its not sustainable without promotion (admittedly can't say I spend my evenings studying Brentford accounts). Still, funny as #### they keep blowing it, and long may it continue. We could potentially have QPR, Fulham and Brentford all in the mix for promotion next year which would make for some fun and games.

Comment

Working...
        X