FA statement - Todd Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA statement - Todd Kane

QUEENS Park Rangers FC’s Todd Kane has been charged with a breach of FA Rule E3 following their fixture against Brentford FC in the EFL Championship on Wednesday 17th February 2021.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...d-kane-040521/

After his I’m the worlds greatest comments he’s not been seen

difficult to see him coming back next season in a Rs shirt, I’m not convinced Kakay is the finished article but attitude has been very good which Warbs must see.

Obviously Kane got right to say his side etc but given amount of cameras etc around the game given it was broadcast it don’t look good for him

Comment

Do we know roughly what hes alleged to have said?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Do we know roughly what hes alleged to have said?
        Yeah........Bees are gonna lose the playoff final as per norm

Comment

could be in big trouble if it's racial 8-10 game ban, they;ll make an example of him

Comment

QPR defender Todd Kane has been hit with a Football Association (FA) charge after it was alleged he used abusive and/or insulting language in an incident involving Brentford's Sergi Canos.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ds-sergi-canos

Comment

Farcical that it's taken 3 months to surface, what the hell has been going on in the interim????

Comment

I bet the Spaniard is a right wind up merchant, Kane should have had a bit more nouse, and kept his mouth shut.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Farcical that it's taken 3 months to surface, what the hell has been going on in the interim????
                  The Brentford player needed to wait to assess how offended he was!!! I do miss the old days when if you were offended youd nut the other guy, grab him by the throat or leave your studs in a bit late.

All this complaining and running to authorities is not the way men should handle these things.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The Brentford player needed to wait to assess how offended he was!!! I do miss the old days when if you were offended youd nut the other guy, grab him by the throat or leave your studs in a bit late.

All this complaining and running to authorities is not the way men should handle these things.
                    How far do you take that? If a fan throw bananas onto the pitch (as happened in "the good old days") are players just meant to "man up"? I'm delighted racism is no longer tolerated and so should all true QPR fans

Comment

There's a statement on Bees site that says comment related to nationality/ethnicity. Still effing ridiculous raking it up 3 months later. Todd should just say I can't remember the game let alone anything said amidst the hurly-burly.
                      Presume they will be charging Stan Bowles next for calling Billy Bremner a @#@@# &&%*"@@ ##@#&£&!! In 1975.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

How far do you take that? If a fan throw bananas onto the pitch (as happened in "the good old days") are players just meant to "man up"? I'm delighted racism is no longer tolerated and so should all true QPR fans
                        Agreed, but I'm getting very bored of the endless content of victimhood in MSM. Of course you are right, but I wish the record could be changed, if only for a week. Just my view, and that of many others I know, and I assume we're still allowed a view and free speech.

NB - Where was BLM in protest at the trial following the circumstances that lead to Dalian Atkinsin's murder. Clearly not woke enough compared to Floyd.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 05-05-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          There's a statement on Bees site that says comment related to nationality/ethnicity. Still effing ridiculous raking it up 3 months later. Todd should just say I can't remember the game let alone anything said amidst the hurly-burly.
                          Presume they will be charging Stan Bowles next for calling Billy Bremner a @#@@# &&%*"@@ ##@#&£&!! In 1975.
                          Nail on head.
                          'Nationality.......'
                          Anyone calling me a Welsh #### will not be getting a call from the police!!!!

Comment

There’s a video of Canos running 50yards across the pitch to tell the ref. Who then reports it to the 4th official...

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
                              There’s a video of Canos running 50yards across the pitch to tell the ref. Who then reports it to the 4th official...
                              Tart

Comment

Working...
                              X