Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New QPR Casuals book

Happy bank holiday all.
    I have just released my book about the history of QPR's casuals.
    Not everyone's cup of tea but hopefully may interest a few of you.
    U Rssss
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B093RV5276
    beatmydemons.com

I prefer coffee but this tea sounds good, cheers for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by Brockworth_R View Post
      I prefer coffee but this tea sounds good, cheers for the heads up
      enjoy mate
      beatmydemons.com

Comment

I’ve just ordered a copy on Amazon

Comment

Just downloaded it mate

Comment

It’s a great read , was at lots of the games mentioned and know lots of the chaps that gave accounts , not for everyone but an honest account of the kind of stuff that went on down the years .

Comment

got my copy, as said an honest account of r's happenings.....lootown was dodgy once , police cooping us up behind that dutchman pub and ambushes everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                I’ve just ordered a copy on Amazon
                thanks and I hope you enjoy it. U Rss
                beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                  got my copy, as said an honest account of r's happenings.....lootown was dodgy once , police cooping us up behind that dutchman pub and ambushes everywhere.
                  thanks modfather
                  beatmydemons.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                    It’s a great read , was at lots of the games mentioned and know lots of the chaps that gave accounts , not for everyone but an honest account of the kind of stuff that went on down the years .
                    thanks stainrod glad you enjoyed it
                    beatmydemons.com

Comment

Just ordered my copy and can't wait to read- I flirted with this in 80s, and still got a few battle scars, was there at Stamford Bridge after the game, just past the station, the first time we stood our ground there, remember one of ours (L) ironed out one of their faces (Ickie). I think they were in shock and backed off, happy memories!

Booooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                        Just ordered my copy and can't wait to read- I flirted with this in 80s, and still got a few battle scars, was there at Stamford Bridge after the game, just past the station, the first time we stood our ground there, remember one of ours (L) ironed out one of their faces (Ickie). I think they were in shock and backed off, happy memories!

Booooooooooooo
                        nice one Boo
                        beatmydemons.com

Comment

Booooooooooooo
                          Hickmott I tore his Chelsea programme in half and gave it back to him . Another chancer that has nicked a living like "Jase"

Comment

What a great read Dave, I remember so many incidents in the book.

I didn't know Fat Pat died, I member he came to Norwich away as guest of M's and was a regular a home games when they were away in the 80's, he couldn't have been that old when he passed?

Comment

What a great read Dave, I remember so many incidents in the book.

I didn't know Fat Pat died, I member he came to Norwich away as guest of M's and was a regular a home games when they were away in the 80's, he couldn't have been that old when he passed?
                              Thanks Boo, I would love to know who you are yeh Fat Pat could only have been in his early 60s at a guess.
                              beatmydemons.com

Comment

Working...
                              X