Derby - Rotherham - Wednesday dogfight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    I would like the millers to stay up as I look at it as 6 points for us ,as we should be beating them home and away if we're looking to improve next season . Not a lover of Wednesday because if their cheap shots when we got promoted their ( bristol city goals on their score board) to cheers of their fans . Never liked rooney all that money and bothering grannies
    Not sure accusing Rooney of bothering grannies is entirely fair. He paid a price for a job to be done. If anything he should be applauded for creating employment.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

Not sure accusing Rooney of bothering grannies is entirely fair. He paid a price for a job to be done. If anything he should be applauded for creating employment.
      We've All done birds we shouldn't have but he was probably on the bag. Any way come on Rotherham sink Derby and do luton mugs tonight

Comment

Cardiff v Rotherham and Derby v Sheff Wed. Rotherham must win !!!! Wed need a win or draw !!! Can we lend Rotherham Austin

Comment

Hopefully Cardiff field a weak squad give a few youngsters a chance as they have nothing to play for and would probably prefer to see derby and Sheffield wed relegated

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Cardiff v Rotherham and Derby v Sheff Wed. Rotherham must win !!!! Wed need a win or draw !!! Can we lend Rotherham Austin
            Wednesday will be relegated if they draw.

Comment

Rotherham have a hard tie, but in some respects, if they win they are in a very good position. They'll be rooting for Shef Weds!

Comment

It's in Derby's hands. Win and they're safe. A draw would do as well if Rotherham lose.

Rotherham must win and hope Derby lose or draw.

Wednesday must win and hope Rotherham don't win.

All three clubs are on a diabolical run of form. Derby and Rotherham have something like 1 win from last 10 and Wednesday aren't much better. Ironically Wycombe have 3 wins from last 6 but are stuffed and need snookers to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Wednesday will be relegated if they draw.
                  Yes, as long as Rotherham win both them and Derby will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes, as long as Rotherham win both them and Derby will be gone.
                    That would make the 3 points we dropped to Rotherham a price worth paying

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

That would make the 3 points we dropped to Rotherham a price worth paying
                      Didn't we lose at home to Derby? Jeez that's embarrassing! Still, at least we are big on equal opportunities - we gave at least a point to all them in the mix didn't we?

Comment

You'd rather be in derby's position , win and u stay up

Comment

If I’m honest I’d sell Dieng if it gave us more chance of keeping SJ and Charlie . Do we think if we keep Seny and lose them that we’d be better ? I don’t think so and it would be really difficult to get the quality we need to keep improving . We could get another keeper ( smithies possibly ) to fill that gap . Time will tell I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Prenny View Post
                            If I’m honest I’d sell Dieng if it gave us more chance of keeping SJ and Charlie . Do we think if we keep Seny and lose them that we’d be better ? I don’t think so and it would be really difficult to get the quality we need to keep improving . We could get another keeper ( smithies possibly ) to fill that gap . Time will tell I guess
                            Wrong thread

Comment

Rotherhan are winning 1-0

Comment

Oh yes please let this be. Would love it love it if derby and Wednesday went down please please please......

Comment

Working...
                                X