Before/after Austin/Johansen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before/after Austin/Johansen

Extrapolating the points gleaned before and after these two most crucial loan signings I note the following

Before-Played 43 games 46 points

After- Played 43 games 84 points (actually 83.6)

It would be natural to reward permanent players with new/improved contracts given the expected final position however I do feel that these two loanees in particular are the major contributors to the improved second half of the season and we may slip back to relegation strugglers unless we can tie down either/both to permanent contracts at the end of the season.

Welcome and good stat.

At least we know the club no longer buy players for the sake of it.

Comment

Interesting stats.

Welcome to WATRB

Comment

Originally posted by millender View Post
        Extrapolating the points gleaned before and after these two most crucial loan signings I note the following

Before-Played 43 games 46 points

After- Played 43 games 84 points (actually 83.6)

It would be natural to reward permanent players with new/improved contracts given the expected final position however I do feel that these two loanees in particular are the major contributors to the improved second half of the season and we may slip back to relegation strugglers unless we can tie down either/both to permanent contracts at the end of the season.
        I think the club needs to do whatever it takes to sign these two for next season if there is any intention to aim for promotion. They have made such a huge difference, not only with their own performances, but also what they have brought to the team i.e. improved team play, confidence uplift and the transformation in Dykes' game and finishing. Our games in 2021 has been automatic promotion form and hopefully keeping the majority of the current squad for next season this form can continue.

Comment

At the bottom of this report, it says in 2021 we have 41 points from 21 games - so just one point shy of 2 points a game, which is always the target of a promotion-chasing team - and this would put us in 4th place in the table for the second half of the season.

https://www.footballfancast.com/qpr-...e-championship

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            At the bottom of this report, it says in 2021 we have 41 points from 21 games - so just one point shy of 2 points a game, which is always the target of a promotion-chasing team - and this would put us in 4th place in the table for the second half of the season.

https://www.footballfancast.com/qpr-...e-championship
            Lets hope we can sign them.

Comment

Working...
            X